The fraud Saciid Raage is coming to Aarhus on 4th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't like him.

Ask him this, doesn't the religion condemn lying about others? What do you think of certain sheikhs lying about Somali women, one sheikh specifically said he saw a Somali girl asking 25 cents for her meher, and there another sheikh who bluntly lied about 700 Somali girls having AIDS.

Trigger him with those questions :lolbron:

Lool

It's a big taboo to accuse a supposed Sheikh of lying. But I will try to ask him that in a very subtle way. He will probably get triggered :ftw9nwa:

Somalis and their gossip; I heard she was Dhulbahante and he's Cidagale. Allah Soomalidu been badaana. He really embarrassed her he's heartless. Hodan is a pot stirrer she had both of them appear on her show.

If she was Dhulbahante, Hodan would have never had her on the show exploiting her mental illness like that, asking about her father's suicide

I don't like some of the things he says. I don't remember him.always being like this though. Why did he change?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If she was Dhulbahante, Hodan would have never had her on the show exploiting her mental illness like that, asking about her father's suicide

You are in the know! I can see!

You remember how she made the sick woman speak about her family's inner turmoil. No wonder the video was deleted.

VixR

Veritas
For those who don't know Saciid Raage.

This c*nt enjoys humiliating Somali girls in front of non Somali audiences.

This story for example was so irrelevant and made no sense. He only told it so people could laugh at Somali girls.

:dead::deadmanny:
:deadpeter::deadosama:

He blamed the civil war on her way of dress :icon lol:

He's clearly omitting his part of the conversation :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
He is HY and wife was HJ

Poor lady has gone completely mad..she went from a Niqabi to singing Mariah Carey on Hodan Naleya show

Damn that is a savage move. I feel like it was because of clan reasons though, did her father commit suicide after his
daughter was humiliated like that?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Oh gee I don't know, what do girls see in him, let me cleanse my spectacles real quick.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
For those who don't know Saciid Raage.

This c*nt enjoys humiliating Somali girls in front of non Somali audiences.

This story for example was so irrelevant and made no sense. He only told it so people could laugh at Somali girls.

Acudubillahi mina shaytaani rajiim.
Wallahi this just turned my stomach inside out.
Did he really have to describe those poor girls like that?
He could've just said they were two girls bass.
Why throw a whole country under the bus and shame them like that?

Waa fahmi lahaa hadee dawada yaasha ee ahan la hayeen somali...laakiinse ajanabi ayaa meesha ka buuxo ..
Did he really think that was funny?
:snoop:
@Bielsa ask him exactly about this video. Ask him why he had to shame those two girls. I bet those girls were teenage dhocilo, i dont even think they said that to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.