The fraud Saciid Raage is coming to Aarhus on 4th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I might attend this. What trollish questions should I ask him in the Q&A session?

He has a huge disdain for Somali women so I wanna trigger him on that as well.

Bielsa

VIP
For those who don't know Saciid Raage.

This c*nt enjoys humiliating Somali girls in front of non Somali audiences.

This story for example was so irrelevant and made no sense. He only told it so people could laugh at Somali girls.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So you're going to attend the event of a religion you no longer believe in just so you can defend some xalimos? Shaqolan

...As opposed to very professional work of humiliating xalimos on some weird world tour?

Also aren't Somali girls really into this dude?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I might attend this. What trollish questions should I ask him in the Q&A session?

He has a huge disdain for Somali women so I wanna trigger him on that as well.

What punishment should a man receive if he has rendered his wife, the mother of his first children, a basket case and in other words has driven her mental?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't like him.

Ask him this, doesn't the religion condemn lying about others? What do you think of certain sheikhs lying about Somali women, one sheikh specifically said he saw a Somali girl asking 25 cents for her meher, and there another sheikh who bluntly lied about 700 Somali girls having AIDS.

Trigger him with those questions :lolbron:

I don't like him.

Ask him this, doesn't the religion condemn lying about others? What do you think of certain sheikhs lying about Somali women, one sheikh specifically said he saw a Somali girl asking 25 cents for her meher, and there another sheikh who bluntly lied about 700 Somali girls having AIDS.

Trigger him with those questions :lolbron:

That sheikh was Saciid Raage :lolbron:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
certain sheikhs lying about Somali women, one sheikh specifically said he saw a Somali girl asking 25 cents for her meher, and there another sheikh who bluntly lied about 700 Somali girls having AIDS
What purpose does lying about things like this serve?:faysalwtf:
25 cents :bell::dead::dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What purpose does lying about things like this serve?:faysalwtf:
25 cents :bell::dead::dead:
I didn't even finish the story

So he said the girl asked her Ajnabi fiancé 25 cents for meher, she got divorced from th Ajnabi guy and wanted to marry a Somali guy, then he said the girl asked for 25k for her meher from the Somali guy. How the f*ck do you go from 25 cents to 25k. If you're going to lie atleast imitate the truth. I really dislike this badow lying "sheikh" he doesn't deserve the "sheikh" title.

Gambar

VIP
I don't know why people even bother with the guy, he's an indecent person. He turned his issues with his ex wife into a tribal issue and put it out there for everyone to know. I think he's Cidagale and his ex wife was Dhulbahante. He's always putting people's business out there.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't know why people even bother with the guy, he's an indecent person. He turned his issues with his ex wife into a tribal issue and put it out there for everyone to know. I think he's Cidagale and his ex wife was Dhulbahante. He's always putting people's business out there.

He is HY and wife was HJ

Poor lady has gone completely mad..she went from a Niqabi to singing Mariah Carey on Hodan Naleya show

Gambar

VIP
He is HY and wife was HJ

Poor lady has gone completely mad..she went from a Niqabi to singing Mariah Carey on Hodan Naleya show

Somalis and their gossip; I heard she was Dhulbahante and he's Cidagale. Allah Soomalidu been badaana. He really embarrassed her he's heartless. Hodan is a pot stirrer she had both of them appear on her show.

Bielsa

VIP
The story in his lecture @Bielsa posted had no purpose whatsoever. I dislike storytellers in muxadaros, stick to Hadeeth and Quran

Video :feedme:

Story had no purpose and was irrelevant. He only told it so he could get a laugh at the expense of Somali women. He's a very indecent and dishonest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts