The fob struggle

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nah, fobs have a lot more confidence than Western Abdis.

This what a socially awkward anime Abdi would do.
The guy in the video said he had to ask his friends to translate the girls text messages into Somali for him. He’s a fob and if he had any confidence he wouldn’t have waited 8 months to simply call the girl :drakekidding:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this faarax is so beautiful i would drop my isaaq lineage within a heartbeat for him. Reer xamar dialect classes here we come !

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
There’s something so cute about fob guys. When they’re good looking and cultured mashallah. If they had lacag I’d choose them over qurbo joog no doubt. But would they even want a hooyo mataalo like me 💀 when i go hargeisa the cute guys always make fun of qurbo joog ppl, and if they take an interest in you it’s cause of your passport 💀😭

There’s something so cute about fob guys. When they’re good looking and cultured mashallah. If they had lacag I’d choose them over qurbo joog no doubt. But would they even want a hooyo mataalo like me 💀 when i go hargeisa the cute guys always make fun of qurbo joog ppl, and if they take an interest in you it’s cause of your passport 💀😭

I know a Xalimo that met her husband in Xamar. His family are very wealthy and he is educated. They live together in London and he has a great job and she's a stay at home mum. It's possible if you vet properly.

Trending

Latest posts