The fob struggle

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!

For those who cant see the tiktok. Here is a good summary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
I had a crush to a fob. He had a good sense of fashion. He always well-kempt and smells good.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nah, fobs have a lot more confidence than Western Abdis.

This what a socially awkward anime Abdi would do.
The guy in the video said he had to ask his friends to translate the girls text messages into Somali for him. Heโ€™s a fob and if he had any confidence he wouldnโ€™t have waited 8 months to simply call the girl :drakekidding:

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this faarax is so beautiful i would drop my isaaq lineage within a heartbeat for him. Reer xamar dialect classes here we come !

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Thereโ€™s something so cute about fob guys. When theyโ€™re good looking and cultured mashallah. If they had lacag Iโ€™d choose them over qurbo joog no doubt. But would they even want a hooyo mataalo like me ๐Ÿ’€ when i go hargeisa the cute guys always make fun of qurbo joog ppl, and if they take an interest in you itโ€™s cause of your passport ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thereโ€™s something so cute about fob guys. When theyโ€™re good looking and cultured mashallah. If they had lacag Iโ€™d choose them over qurbo joog no doubt. But would they even want a hooyo mataalo like me ๐Ÿ’€ when i go hargeisa the cute guys always make fun of qurbo joog ppl, and if they take an interest in you itโ€™s cause of your passport ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know a Xalimo that met her husband in Xamar. His family are very wealthy and he is educated. They live together in London and he has a great job and she's a stay at home mum. It's possible if you vet properly.

Trending

Latest posts