The first Muslim and non-binary person to to be elected to Oklahoma state legislature

'People are created by God to be male or female. Period': Oklahoma governor is slammed by state's first-ever nonbinary lawmaker after vowing to fight ruling that allows third gender category on birth certificate​

• This year, Oklahoma offered a nonbinary option on official state birth certificate
  • Governor Kevin Stitt, a Republican, has vowed to undo newly enacted policy
  • Nonbinary people do not identify as male or a female, but use 'they' of 'them'
  • First-ever nonbinary lawmaker in state legislature blasted Governor Stitt
  • Mauree Turner is a Democrat who represents Oklahoma City in state legislature
  • They accused Stitt, other Republicans of 'adamantly opposing [their] existence'
  • Oklahoma one of 15 states that offers third gender option on birth certificate

An Oklahoma state lawmaker has blasted the Republican governor for vowing to fight a decision by his administration’s health department to allow for a nonbinary option on the official birth certificate.

Mauree Turner, a Democrat who represents Oklahoma City in the state legislature, is the first-ever lawmaker in the Sooner State to identify as nonbinary.

People who are nonbinary do not identify with traditional male or female gender assignments. Instead, the preferred pronoun is ‘they’ or ‘them.’
--------------------------------------------------

The world is getting crazier by the day and another reason why I cant stand these liberal woke muslims. She is upset people cant tell hospitals to identify their newborn babies boy or girl and should have the right to choose to put non binary as their gender. A christian politican reminding a muslim liberal politican about god

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine a world where everybody minded their own business.

1635182350268.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
loool you telling me you dont find some hijabi telling people parents should register their kids as non binary and rocks hijab with transwomen are women too.

I am telling u it does not affect my Somali kids non whatsoever

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

'People are created by God to be male or female. Period': Oklahoma governor is slammed by state's first-ever nonbinary lawmaker after vowing to fight ruling that allows third gender category on birth certificate​

• This year, Oklahoma offered a nonbinary option on official state birth certificate
  • Governor Kevin Stitt, a Republican, has vowed to undo newly enacted policy
  • Nonbinary people do not identify as male or a female, but use 'they' of 'them'
  • First-ever nonbinary lawmaker in state legislature blasted Governor Stitt
  • Mauree Turner is a Democrat who represents Oklahoma City in state legislature
  • They accused Stitt, other Republicans of 'adamantly opposing [their] existence'
  • Oklahoma one of 15 states that offers third gender option on birth certificate

An Oklahoma state lawmaker has blasted the Republican governor for vowing to fight a decision by his administration’s health department to allow for a nonbinary option on the official birth certificate.

Mauree Turner, a Democrat who represents Oklahoma City in the state legislature, is the first-ever lawmaker in the Sooner State to identify as nonbinary.

People who are nonbinary do not identify with traditional male or female gender assignments. Instead, the preferred pronoun is ‘they’ or ‘them.’
--------------------------------------------------

The world is getting crazier by the day and another reason why I cant stand these liberal woke muslims. She is upset people cant tell hospitals to identify their newborn babies boy or girl and should have the right to choose to put non binary as their gender. A christian politican reminding a muslim liberal politican about god
Live longer and you will see wonders
Ja Roland GIF by RTLde

Trans is a cult. I wouldn't be surprised if she was paid to link Muslims to Transsexual issues.
This group has wealthy backers, unsurprisingly as most of them tend to be White males aka the most privileged and wealthy group on earth.
Definitely and they seem to target minority politicians as well to link their struggle acceptance with race. Who have this woman, Ilhan, Keith Ellison all Muslims and pro this movement

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She represent new progressive Muslim politicians. She is 28. Clearly handpicked as she fits in the changes they want to make

Jay

what is going on in your life lately? U seem going in a downfall of abyss.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Imagine if this piercing became fashionable with those freaks back home who turned their teeth red :ftw9nwa:
I have actually seen a few with that.

One that's really popular are cheek piercings.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why were a hijab then?

if your non-binary just leave the religion and be yourself for Christ sake I am just sick of these people

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Xoxoxo @digaagjecel what I can’t understand is this « hijab » where you cover 98% (leaving out the top) and showcasing your neck 💀 covering the hair is just as important as covering the neck. They’re supposed to be covered together. Hijab=hair and neck. But then to be one some other wordly non binary shit. Authubillah…. 💀

khawarijnimo everywhere I go.

Trending