The Federal Reserve And How It Directly Harms You: A Thread

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
The Federal Reserve of the United States of America is not Federal, not a reserve and is not in the United States.

It's a private bank, it keeps no reserves and it sits on a patch of land that isn't subject to US law or jurisdiction.

These three gentlemen died on the Titanic. None were fans of the newly proposed Federal Reserve. They suspected - quite rightly - that J.P. Morgan had caused the 1907 crash himself in order to buy up brokerages and banks that were forced under.

DoNlLJAX0AAC9G3.jpg

General Asad

In 1910, Sen. Nelson Aldrich met in secrecy with the bankers who were in favor of a centralized bank.

Look at this documentary by Bill Still called Jekyll Island for a great look at this meeting, the reason for it and the subsequent history of the Fed:

1910 - Jekyll Island meeting of Morgan, Warburg, House, Wilson, Aldrich, Vanderbilt, Rockefeller and Schiff.
1912 - Titanic sinks.
1913 - Federal Reserve Act signed into law on Dec 22

General Asad

The Fed was supposed to prevent the boom and bust cycle. It didn't of course. It just perpetuated it until the crash of 1929 and the following Depression - grist for people like the Rockefellers. This picture essentially sums it up:
DoNpPASXcAEaAoe.jpg

J.P. Morgan, Henry Frick, Milton Hershey and John Mott were booked to travel on the Titanic but cancelled at the last minute.

Sen. Aldrich's connections with the Rockefellers would continue for most of the 20th century: his daughter would marry John D Rockefeller and their son Nelson was of course President Fords' VP.

General Asad

The Fed - and all other central banks - control all money. They create it out of thin air and they then loan it to governments at interest.

A couple of US Presidents didn't like this.

IIRC, President Jackson spent almost his full term 'rousting out' the den of vipers who wanted a central bank back then.

And then there was JFK. He had complained about the power the Federal Reserve had and wanted to change it. I think it's quite likely that JFK was attempting to reign in the Fed and that this is the primary reason he was killed.

"On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the treasury."... Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money".

https://freedomforceinternational.org/position-statements/jfk_and_fed/

General Asad

Bill Cooper knocked it out the park on one particular episode of Hour Of The Time. It's all about the Fed:

(He was correct on his analysis on the IRS).

General Asad

Now onto how it directly affects you.....

1: Income: The income tax was created because of the Federal Reserve system. If there was no Federal Reserve, there would be no income tax. All the money that is taken from you by the income tax is the fault of the Federal Reserve.

2: Savings: Because the Federal Reserve can print money out of thin air, it causes inflation. Inflation causes the value of your savings to decline. What was once $1.00 in savings is now worth $0.01 because of the Federal Reserve.

General Asad

3: Jobs: B/c of inflation caused by the FED, Americans need to be paid more and more money to buy the same amount of goods. This causes corporations to off-shore production to find labor that requires less dollars in wages. The job you used to have is now gone b/c of the FED

4: Immigration: Corporations which aren't able to off-shore pressure the Gov't to allow mass illegal immigration so they have a source of cheap labor which requires less dollars than Americans whose cost of living keeps increasing b/c of inflation caused by the Federal Reserve

5: Housing: B/c the FED creates money out of thin air, it has unlimited funds to pump into the housing market. This causes the price of homes to artificially inflate beyond what it would be if it were based solely on ppl's wages. Most Americans can no longer afford a house...

General Asad

6: Education: B/c of illegal immigration (caused by FED), Americans now have to pay for private school b/c the public school system has collapsed. They have to pay this out of pocket in addition to the taxes they already pay which goes to the public schooling they can’t use.

7: Health Care: Illegal immigrants don’t have money to pay hospital bills, so they go to the Emergency Room b/c hospitals, by law, can’t refuse to treat ppl there. So hospitals then increase the cost for Americans to recoup their losses. Americans indirectly pay for illegals.

8: Traffic Congestion: Many Americans have to drive 2 hours through traffic per day b/c the roads are filled with the cheap labor that the corporations require b/c the Americans who already live here need high wages b/c of the inflation which is caused by the FED

General Asad

9: Investment Income: B/c of FED policies, fake money flowed into investments causing their prices to soar relative to the return they produce. Americans who want to invest now can’t afford the inflated price, or if they can, the investment does not produce very much income.

10: The American Dream: B/c of these factors, Americans are unable to form families. They have to pay huge chunks of their wages in taxes, their savings have been pillaged, their jobs have been off-shored, they can’t make investments, they can’t send their kids to school...

...they can’t buy houses or afford apartments, they can’t drive in their own cities without congestion, they can’t afford health care. So, they don’t get married, don’t have kids, and now live a miserable life waiting to be replaced by newer waves of cheaper labor...
...The American Dream has been sacrificed on the altar of the Federal Reserve.

General Asad

It has Jews written all over it, but mentioning them results in you being called an anti-semite or a hater.

When people say hollywood is run by jews.... It has truth to it. All of the big television networks are owned by them.

William Cooper was a flawed man.... Who just wanted the truth to finally come out. He didn't want blind followers and wanted people to form their own conclusions. Respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has Jews written all over it, but mentioning them results in you being called an anti-semite or a hater.

When people say hollywood is run by jews.... It has truth to it. All of the big television networks are owned by them.

William Cooper was a flawed man.... Who just wanted the truth to finally come out. He didn't blind followers and wanted to form their own conclusions. Respect that.

I have his book.

mmm......

I'm not a huge William Cooper fan but I'm not exactly against him either. I don't really feel strongly either way.

Alex Jones I think has no integrity and I think is a Zionist shill. I like William Cooper much better. I think William Cooper was sincere.

I think Texe Marrs was kind of cool. I bought a book from his website and he sent me a refrigerator magnet. It's on my refrigerator right now.

While I agree with that the fed has issues most of the issues you have listed are based on corporations wage suppression, since the United States has workers rights and a minimum wage multinationals are going to establish factories in Asia or Mexico. The public school system has always been awful since it is based on property taxes so if you live in a poor area your schools will be awful. Nationwide, an average of 15 percent less per pupil is spent in the poorest school district than in the most affluent, according to the Washington Post. It is not an immigration problem but a priority problem
Source: https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/cost-of-education-in-us/

General Asad

While I agree with that the fed has issues most of the issues you have listed are based on corporations wage suppression, since the United States has workers rights and a minimum wage multinationals are going to establish factories in Asia or Mexico. The public school system has always been awful since it is based on property taxes so if you live in a poor area your schools will be awful. Nationwide, an average of 15 percent less per pupil is spent in the poorest school district than in the most affluent, according to the Washington Post. It is not an immigration problem but a priority problem
Source: https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/cost-of-education-in-us/

Anything monetary related, big or small, is tied back to them. On a more concise perspective, you are right, but I'm talking on a bigger, more broader scale. The root of the problem, if you will.

General Asad

I have his book.

mmm......

I'm not a huge William Cooper fan but I'm not exactly against him either. I don't really feel strongly either way.

Alex Jones I think has no integrity and I think is a Zionist shill. I like William Cooper much better. I think William Cooper was sincere.

I think Texe Marrs was kind of cool. I bought a book from his website and he sent me a refrigerator magnet. It's on my refrigerator right now.

I'm going to order the physical copy since the pdf keeps deleting itself.

Might also buy other books that play around with these subjects. A Brave New World, Metropolis, 1984 etc. Also, this book: https://books.google.com/books/abou...BAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button.

Was written in 1940. Thought it was interesting. He expressed the idea that a 'new world order' should be formed to unite the nations of the world in order to bring peace and end war. The New World Order also advocates a legal system that would protect the Rights of Man.

I don't particular care for Cooper either, although I do appreciate his contributions to the subject. I did find him opposing the shill that is Alex Jones Refreshing!

He went through a terrible death though :(. RIP.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts