The family of Aisha apparently left Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I would too as it has become uncivilised these last few years that many mj girls are fleeing to west in high numbers

Why is this news.

So what they moved, they found out it's no longer safe for them. We all want a good life.

They've either gone South or westwards towards Sool /Somaliland

Any somali has the right to live anywhere

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Why is this news.

So what they moved, they found out it's no longer safe for them. We all want a good life.

They've either gone South or westwards towards Sool /Somaliland

Any somali has the right to live anywhere
fake news. and if they did move they would move within puntland. not the south or har-gay-sa

The important news is that the Government is moving forward with the case and this case will be quoted in future cases and used as a reference.

I hate that it had to happen to Aisha but there are countless Aisha's in Somalia but they will not be named nor will their stories be published.

Insha'Allah soon we will hear about the sentencing.

SirLancelLord

VIP
The important news is that the Government is moving forward with the case and this case will be quoted in future cases and used as a reference.

I hate that it had to happen to Aisha but there are countless Aisha's in Somalia but they will not be named nor will their stories be published.

Insha'Allah soon we will hear about the sentencing.

insha'Allah this action becomes a precedent in the courts legal history so it doesn't happen again

SirLancelLord

VIP
:ivers:

The family has supposedly gone to Wardheer (MJ land) until the sentencing concludes.

I don't know ma making assumptions but somalis move about wherever they please.

You can find someone from Eyl in Jigjiga someone from Zeila in Kismayo & someone from Galkacyo in Hargeisa.

We should be happy that we can go wherever we want and still be welcomed as Somalis first as brothers and sisters we're all connected

I don't know ma making assumptions but somalis move about wherever they please.

You can find someone from Eyl in Jigjiga someone from Zeila in Kismayo & someone from Galkacyo in Hargeisa.

We should be happy that we can go wherever we want and still be welcomed as Somalis first as brothers and sisters we're all connected

I know Puntites go to Borama to study or use Hargeisa's airport and Isaaq businessmen in Bosaso. However, unless an MJ has reer woqooyi kin, it would be a very odd choice.

It’s not true the parents confirmed they went to Galdogob, it’s unfortunate so many gutter news sites are trying to harass the family by posting so much fake news that they have to respond to each time.

http://puntlandnews.net/2019/04/xog...land-iyo-waraysiga-aabe-ilyaas-oo-sheegay-in/

This family has gone through so much and on top of the pain of losing their baby in such a horrific manner, they are being harassed.

Nacalad ha ku dhacdo all these vermin.

That was also confirmed to be false as well just like this story. Seems people can’t help themselves and are shamelessly harassing them.
So the father was lying when he said that some of them have been released and left the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending