The family of Aisha apparently left Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Irir having been having a field day with innocent Aisha's family. They were overjoyed when the initial tragedy was publicized. Now fake stories are coming out every week that the family has to debunk each time. Their hate and envy for Puntland and Majeerteen has brought them to this level of depravity.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
:ivers:

The family has supposedly gone to Wardheer (MJ land) until the sentencing concludes.
i have a lot of family in wardheer. i want to visit it one day. and by the way did you know that they named a new tuulo in puntland wardheer. lol so disrespectfull

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why does Puntland have so much rapes? Fokin rape capital of the horn

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Why does Puntland have so much rapes? Fokin rape capital of the horn
lol somaliland is way worse but the state controls the media and they are famous for arresting any one who puplishes negative stories about somaliland. somaliland is known for forcing the raped victim to marry the rapist which is so dumb because now any ugly guy will rape a dymepiece so he has a chance to get married to her lol.

It is sadly true and the case. The family left Mudug and moved to Wardheer due to harassment and intimidation.

58377053_2103321639746285_3153318147809869824_n.jpg

58377053_2103321639746285_3153318147809869824_n.jpg

There was a huge scandal in Puntland about this issue when one certain journalist lied about an interview he has done with the father of Aisha Ilyaas which proved to be false.

The journalist lied because he wanted to protect the image of Gaalkacyo and Puntland and he managed to hoodwink many more reliable journalists who quoted him.

This was done because the families escape and moving out of Gaalkacyo was reported supported by photo evidence by Dalmar media who are from Garoowe and Nugaal.

Then certain journalist took it upon himself to make up a lie and defend Gaalkacyo and Mudug from what he perceived an attack from 'outside'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending