The family and elders of the two brothers sentenced yesterday to death come out against ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their reasoning is

There is no mentioning of technology and DNA match to prove intercourse has taken place.

They called them 'victims'.

If no admission has taken place and there were no 4 eye witnesses than a death verdict cannot be given because DNA is western trash and invention not compatible with the religion.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Their reasoning is

There is no mentioning of technology and DNA match to prove intercourse has taken place.

They called them 'victims'.

If no admission has taken place and there were no 4 eye witnesses than a death verdict cannot be given because DNA is western trash and invention not compatible with the religion.

in my opinion when it comes to rape cases somalis should make it a closed court anyone who isnt intermediate family cant be there no elder,no media, no tribesrelated outsiders

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This has always been our biggest issue in our culture, we are the victims in every case and the mess around us is always someones else fault. I understand the family is in pain but the law is the law, and the victim deserves justice. RIP Aisha

60352599_10157021487885309_7884155419545829376_o.jpg

The two brothers are happy they know nothing will happen to them.

They will be living in Garoowe jail house which is very specious and clean.

They will have nice bedding, clean uniforms and comforts.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not on our watch.. The biggest strike will happen in Puntland if these rapists don't get killed.

Women should challenge these old heads. No woman should be quiet. If it happened to Aisho (AUN) yar it will happen to any other woman. It's time to take a stand and show these imcomptent bastards what we are made of.

@PuntiteQueen @Ugaaso

Justice for Aisha.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The jaahilnimo is off the charts.
:ohlord:
Four witnesses was the best that we had in the past. Now we have cameras and DNA which are even better. All of these are valid methods.

If the prophet were alive today, do they actually believe that he would tell us that DNA is #fakenews?
:faysalwtf:
These men must be arrested before their antisocial ideology poisons others.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The victim’s mother fled far away with the rest of her young daughters because she feared they might also meet with the same fate.

Women have no value in that land. That’s the truth of the matter. If one of those vile criminals was the actual victim there would have been an uproar and swift justice.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Not on our watch.. The biggest strike will happen in Puntland if these rapists don't get killed.

Women should challenge these old heads. No woman should be quiet. If it happened to Aisho (AUN) yar it will happen to any other woman. It's time to take a stand and show these imcomptent bastards what we are made of.

@PuntiteQueen @Ugaaso

Justice for Aisha.
this coming from a potential war criminal if given power. cool nuh

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
If I was ever given power the first thing I would do is jail most men. Make them kiss my feet and follow my rules. Starting with you.
lol i knew it. i read you along time ago. you have the typical signs of a lunatic war lord

The jaahilnimo is off the charts.
:ohlord:
Four witnesses was the best that we had in the past. Now we have cameras and DNA which are even better. All of these are valid methods.

If the prophet were alive today, do they actually believe that he would tell us that DNA is #fakenews?
:faysalwtf:
These men must be arrested before their antisocial ideology poisons others.
Will they be executednon live tv or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending