THE failed state of Minnesota declares a curfew. A faarax standing before the National Guard explains in Somali “hooyadiin w**e stay at home “

Is this because of the shooting of Daunte Wright? Apparently, the guy tried to drive away when the police shot him for trying to escape arrest. He supposedly had an outstanding warrant.

Also, the police officer that shot him didn't realise he used a real gun and initially thought he had used a taser.
Reer 'murica wa yaab wlh. :faysalwtf::wtf:
Say what

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
IVE BEEN THERE NIGGA 🤣 it’s owned by a Arab y’all sad as hell
My Abti who used to live in Minneapolis back when Somalis weren't in MN told me that this Eyrab used to be an alcholic gambler with no money always begging.

s made him rich instead of buying their own mall as a CO-OP or wuteva and he treats them like shit. that's why i'll never spend money on those so called Somali Malls

Last edited:
My Abti who used to live back when Somalis weren't in MN told me that this Eyrab used to be an alcholic gambler with no money always begging.

s made him rich instead of buying their own mall as a CO-OP or wuteva and he treats them like shit. that's why ill never spend money on those so called Somali Malls
When I get into Real Estate, I've been thinking about making my own Somali Mall. It would have lots of room for lots of stores and a Masjid with good parking. Somali-owned and more.

Only issue I can see is attracting customers but if they hear that it's Somali owned, It'll be bussin asap

Trending