THE failed state of Minnesota declares a curfew. A faarax standing before the National Guard explains in Somali “hooyadiin w**e stay at home “

Is this because of the shooting of Daunte Wright? Apparently, the guy tried to drive away when the police shot him for trying to escape arrest. He supposedly had an outstanding warrant.

Also, the police officer that shot him didn't realise he used a real gun and initially thought he had used a taser.
Reer 'murica wa yaab wlh. :faysalwtf::wtf:

Is this because of the shooting of Daunte Wright? Apparently, the guy tried to drive away when the police shot him for trying to escape arrest. He supposedly had an outstanding warrant.

Also, the police that shot him didn't realise he used a real gun and initially thought he had used a taser.
Reer 'murica wa yaab wlh. :faysalwtf::wtf:
The cop was so distressed after wards. U could hear him shouting taswr taser

The cop was so distressed after wards. U could hear him shouting taswr taser
How can you mistake the sound of a gun firing for a taser? I swear they each make two different noises, that officer sounds hella incompetent. Who are they hiring as police officers these days in that country?

How can you mistake the sound of a gun firing for a taser? I swear they each make two different noises, that officer sounds hella incompetent. Who are they hiring as police officers these days in that country?
I think he pulled out gun instead of taser still terrible mistake but he not some kinda racist guy just incompetent

I think he pulled out gun instead of taser still terrible mistake but he not some kinda racist guy just incompetent
Unfortunately, I can already see BLM twisting this as some racist attack once again. As you said, it might've just been a mistake but many won't see it that way.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Any reason to loot. And the Democrats are hyprocites only focusing on Trump one time incident.

MSP chaps for the sake of the terrorist BLM group loot for as if its a GTA mission

Trending

Latest posts