The factual truth about women in general

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Translation
Women don't pay interest in men who truly loves them and is loyal to them,day and night they chase after a man who has is no time for them, plays with their emotions and has zero interest in their love,this is the reason that most women are always complaining about being played, cheated, and become victims of heartbreak.

:trumpsmirk: my grand father said to me when i became 16

"Dumar iyo caruur , laysma ciyaar baro"

Translate that not literally but the wisdom and "sarbeeb" behind it

Post gives off inccel vibes JS:reallymaury:

That's true for women when they're attractive and youthful. When they become old (late 20s+) and less attractive that's when they discover logic. It's not a problem as long as you understand the dynamic.

Post gives off inccel vibes JS:reallymaury:

That's true for women when they're attractive and youthful. When they become old (late 20s+) and less attractive that's when they discover logic. It's not a problem as long as you understand the dynamic.
And that's when most men come into their own and their career takes off:banderas:
If we can avoid marriage/long term relationship and the responsibilities that comes with that till 35, we'll be drowning in disposable income.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
*When I see a white knight nigga post.
0D2C0E5F-8729-4B66-8BD5-B0B4A05020B8.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Don't blame me for misunderstanding. You phrased like a statement not a question

And what does my gender have to do with my opinion on this?

Not all guys think girls are money-hungry masochistic *****s.

I put translation on top of the statement for non Somali speakers, you don't understand Somali miyaa?
:cosbyhmm:

Women don't chase bad boys because they're bad. They chase them because they're not estrogen filled, inhibited, limp wristed dayuus.

You can both be "Good" and know what women like and become that without the negatives. But guys will give up because they want to follow rules and keep drinking soy.