The Evolution of female attraction to the male changes every decade

Where are these somali women who find korean men attractive😂??? Aren't indho yar women flocking to cadaans because their men are too jileec jileec.

Life is easy for guys if your 6ft tall with abs and a beard you good🤔.

whereas women gotta to be looking like a bad bbish all the time.. cant even look basic anymore. I mean what happened to just looking average on a daily🤣 damn these influencers 😤😓
I’m 15 and 6 foot abs kaa iyo lixyadaa aya iihaday walal I’m close

- Study and land a good job
- Send the word our that you are looking for a wife
- Get pictures of potential wives
- Select the best that meets your desire

You saved yourself meaningless talk over the phone and useless trips to the malls to appeal to a useless Gabadh.

I think this arrangement gives best results nowadays.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Yes I agree, the standard women want on men is at the ultimate at the lowest now.

I have a Halimos friend on FB who live in UK and has good career and she was telling me all she wants in a Farah is a guy who doesn't use drugs and not ex Felon and don't engage in criminal activities.

I was shocked Walle specially when she added I don't even care if he works a minimum wage job, I guess the high rate of crime and drug usage among Farahs is good for us and we should be getting four each.:win::mjdontkno:
Really :wtf:
I been on twitter & girls seem to be more hypergamous than ever before
They always talking about how he has to earn 6 figures and be over 6 ft and handsome and the list goes on. somali guys are often roasted on twitter cuz xalimo say we aren’t handsome enough or that we got big ass (bs obviously)

from my understanding girls pay more attention to details nowadays so I would say the standards are higher than they have ever been thus the very low marriage rate and high divorce rate.

Xaruun

VIP
Really :wtf:
I been on twitter & girls seem to be more hypergamous than ever before
They always talking about how he has to earn 6 figures and be over 6 ft and handsome and the list goes on. somali guys are often roasted on twitter cuz xalimo say we aren’t handsome enough or that we got big ass (bs obviously)

from my understanding girls pay more attention to details nowadays so I would say the standards are higher than they have ever been thus the very low marriage rate and high divorce rate.
Xalimos can’t really afford to have those kinds of standards. Also, who takes tw*tter seriously

Trending