The erasure of women by transformers

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's a joke to me. I'm still waiting for everyone to just come out and shout April fools! Like wtf:draketf: its mental. They're out here really claiming these freaks and their behaviour normal? They're demanding the whole woman experience, first it was the Bathroom issue then it progressed to them wanting to experience having a vag, childbirth, breastfeeding and periods. The obsession, they belong in psych wards.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
It's a joke to me. I'm still waiting for everyone to just come out and shout April fools! Like wtf:draketf: its mental. They're out here really claiming these freaks and their behaviour normal? They're demanding the whole woman experience, first it was the Bathroom issue then it progressed to them wanting to experience having a vag, childbirth, breastfeeding and periods. The obsession, they belong in psych wards.
Thank you!

Liberal white women helped dig this grave and now there is no going back. The trannies hold too much cultural power and have cemented themselves as a group of people that must exist. Your only options now are to deal with it or move to a country that doesn't support this fuckery.

That's Feminism For You

giphy.gif

They are! They insist that they're women and when they're told they ain't a woman because they have a dick print and strong ass jaws they call people transphobic. And what does cis mean??
A cisgender person is a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. For example, someone who identifies as a woman and was identified as female at birth is a cisgender woman. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender.

giphy.gif

They are! They insist that they're women and when they're told they ain't a woman because they have a dick print and strong ass jaws they call people transphobic. And what does cis mean??
Loool.. That's horrible...these degenerates have been empowered by left wing politicians.. This is why you shouldn't support leftist degenerate politicians thinking they'll increase your welfare cheque

Last edited:
Loool.. That's horrible...these degenerates have been empowered by left wing politicians.. This is why you shouldn't support leftist degenerate politicians thinking they'll increase your welfare cheque
Lol, try voting right wing then. Your dark ass will get chucked out of Sweden ASAP :tocry:

I would pay good money for transformers to replace woman. Think about it, my wife can now turn into a convertible 😩 and then I can control the volume of the car, can I mute a woman... NO

Last edited:
It’s scary now apparently they are removing sex from birth certificates now. People can lose careers over saying anything about the community. It’s terrifying even I feel worried to say anything. I signed up to volunteer for a women’s organization for september and I’m just so concerned if trans people are going to take over the spaces:/