The erasure of women by transformers

It’s scary now apparently they are removing sex from birth certificates now. People can lose careers over saying anything about the community. It’s terrifying even I feel worried to say anything. I signed up to volunteer for a women’s organization for september and I’m just so concerned if trans people are going to take over the spaces:/
You've still got the Muslim card to play, it's gaal women who'll get the worst of it and rightfully so wallahi.

Naa that wont work much longer when you will be interacting with this people everywhere😂
No I wouldn't, I'm fleeing this god forsaken Island lol.

I've interacted with a troons before, they embody all the negative aspects of feminitity wallahi. The neuroticism, bítchiness and the toxicity gets turned up by a 1,000,000% :noneck:

No I wouldn't, I'm fleeing this god forsaken Island lol.

I've interacted with a troons before, they embody all the negative aspects of feminitity wallahi. The neuroticism, bítchiness and the toxicity gets turned up by a 1,000,000% :noneck:
Yeah since they have no understanding of what it means to be a woman, they overcompensate😂

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Listen for y’all blaming feminists y’all need to chill, those female coons are not feminists. These es have just as much understanding of feminism as the average farax back hone, f*ck that, faraxs back home are even better.
Theres a name for these women and it’s called being a handmaiden. They’re handmaidens. I’m a proud TERF!

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Imagine being afraid to be replaced by "Females" that look like this.
cCEkYZ3.jpg

mrlog

VIP
A cisgender person is a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. For example, someone who identifies as a woman and was identified as female at birth is a cisgender woman. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender.

giphy.gif

i majored in chemistry and cis is when atoms or groups of atoms lie on a given molecular plane

stop this qawmuluud specifications

Trending