The end is near

The end is near almost all minor signs have happend Soon the major sings will happen like dajjals apperence and Issa returning back.

And when the sun rises from the west everyone will belive but it's already late by that time allah has already given you signs and you ignore them.

Read the quran everyday perform all 5 daily salats read ayat al kursi 2 times a day. And be patient of your lord the hereafter is much better than dunja.

Wallahi i'm saying this because i care for you guys you're my fellow somalis

Last edited:
The end is near almost all minor signs have happend Soon the major sings will happen like dajjals apperence and Issa returning back.

And when the sun rises from the west everyone will belive but it's already late by that time allah has already given you signs and you ignore them.

Read the quran everyday perform all 5 daily salats read ayat al kursi 2 times a day. And be patient of your lord the hereafter is much better than dunja.

Wallahi i'm saying this because i care for you guys you're my fellow somalis

Imam Mahdi AS must be near. I would like to share a statistic and a hadith that has been on my mind lately. As always allah 'aelam.

The fall of the last caliphate occurred on November 1, 1922 when the Ottoman empire collapsed. Their was an hadith by the Prophet SAW saying: “At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding.”

I'm not trying to predict when the emergence of Imam Mahdi will take place as that is forbidden but time is near you guys.

Imam Mahdi AS must be near. I would like to share a statistic and a hadith that has been on my mind lately. As always allah 'aelam.

The fall of the last caliphate occurred on November 1, 1922 when the Ottoman empire collapsed. Their was an hadith by the Prophet SAW saying: “At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding.”

I'm not trying to predict when the emergence of Imam Mahdi will take place as that is forbidden but time is near you guys.

ill say at 2100 the world will end... ill be around 100...

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
upload_2018-6-19_16-14-22.png
upload_2018-6-19_16-14-22.png

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
bruh i remember when this happened but no one was talking about it.... even the media kept it insanely hush. how do all these stone gate appear outta nowhere???
MrX5wmZ.png

These is one of the formations that appeared... What does that look like to you????
$

What the funny thing is not one soul was talking bout this discovery... which makes it even scarier.

A khalifa doesn't ALWAYS revive our deen
If you look in history, its usually the scholars.
A khilafa emerging anytime soon is unlikely, do you really think the middle eastern rulers will give ul their powers to a central islamic administration anytime soon?
Maybe after oil runs out though. Who knows huh?

bruh i remember when this happened but no one was talking about it.... even the media kept it insanely hush. how do all these stone gate appear outta nowhere???
MrX5wmZ.png

These is one of the formations that appeared... What does that look like to you????
$

What the funny thing is not one soul was talking bout this discovery... which makes it even scarier.

I sound really stupid here walaal but tf is that?

MrX5wmZ.png

$

What is that a spirit gate???
:faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I feel this too wallahi too many signs have come to past for it now to be in the common years. I've been keeping up with the signs because not alot of people are keeping up with it that have a platform for others

Trending