The end is near

Calm down people! The Prophet's death was the first sign of the Day of Judgement and that was 1400 years ago. If you want to know if the Mahdi is coming it will be at a time when Istanbul will be taken by the non believers. One of the cities that the Mahdi will free will include Istanbul.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Calm down people! The Prophet's death was the first sign of the Day of Judgement and that was 1400 years ago. If you want to know if the Mahdi is coming it will be at a time when Istanbul will be taken by the non believers. One of the cities that the Mahdi will free will include Istanbul.

That is one of the last signs. After muslims win that fight against the kufaar Dajjal will emerge and muslims will send their best 10 horsemen and the remaining signs are obviously the last days of this world.

That is one of the last signs. After muslims win that fight against the kufaar Dajjal will emerge and muslims will send their best 10 horsemen and the remaining signs are obviously the last days of this world.

Order of the Major signs

Dajjal — the false Messiah or Anti-Christ,
Issa returns and slays ad dajjal
• Gog and Magog,
• Smoke,
• The beast of the earth or land (most likely the holy land),
• The sun would rise from the west,
• Three sinkings of the earth
• one in the east
• One in the west
• and One in Arabia,
• A fire would come out of Yemen and would drive people to their place of assembly (for judgement),
• The son of Mary would descend. Although these signs were not given by the blessed Prophet (peace and blessings of

I thought that the Christ was supposed to slay the Antichrist.
Order of the Major signs

Dajjal — the false Messiah or Anti-Christ,
• Gog and Magog,
• Smoke,
• The beast of the earth or land (most likely the holy land),
• The sun would rise from the west,
• Three sinkings of the earth
• one in the east
• One in the west
• and One in Arabia,
• A fire would come out of Yemen and would drive people to their place of assembly (for judgement),
• The son of Mary would descend. Although these signs were not given by the blessed Prophet (peace and blessings of

I heard that once the Dajjal reveals himself that the Day of Judgement is very close because the Major signs are beads on a necklace [explaining how close they are to each other]

World

VIP
Horses??

The time of Dajjal will certainly be a primitive era if technology regresses so far back. Our modern civilisation will collapse.

Imam Mahdi AS must be near. I would like to share a statistic and a hadith that has been on my mind lately. As always allah 'aelam.

The fall of the last caliphate occurred on November 1, 1922 when the Ottoman empire collapsed. Their was an hadith by the Prophet SAW saying: “At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding.”

I'm not trying to predict when the emergence of Imam Mahdi will take place as that is forbidden but time is near you guys.

SubhanAllah....Ya Allah save us from our oppressors.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I honestly do not want qiyamah to take place in my lifetime, but it's not my will. Inshallah we will never have to see it in our lifetimes. Going by the hadiths, there will be few muslims alive then as a nuclear war will wipe out most of mankind.

:damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts