The El-Dahir To Erigavo Road Is Puntland National Project

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Gaas made the project a reality made it a national cause rallied many influential puntites elders etc tons of YT videos on the matter.

First of all. Ill start by saying @Yonis Is wrong to say what he said. His statements leads to saying warsangali aren't owners of pl. Beesha Moorsante were founding fathers of Pl.
Secondly this Bosaso to Ceerigaabo road is 85% funded by beesha as a iisku taashi project. The remaining 15% was contributed by the taxes collected by all plers that were taxed thru Bosaso port.
As is in the video ever qabil that lives along the road contributed as a qaraan. With my sub paying the most from ceeri to hadaftiimo. The qof iyo fuusto is that every person that lives along the road will pay 100 for damuur/tar. Its a competitive act.

The University of Maakhir an Airport of Garowe were projects brought by Ciise Xawar who is the Ngo head of Kuwait or Qatar. An he happens to be Warsangali.

Warshada Kalluka wasnt built by Pl. Its a rehab of the Kacaan one an is being run by warsangali businessman. No PL influence.

Now those are separate from what pl has done for its constituents that live in sanaag an bari. What pl does is its duties. But those projects are like what garacad is to mjs. Mostly qabil.

@bold ruler Is def not a sheegato. Waa nasab dhalaad beesha Moorsante.

@Shmurda
@PuntiteQueen
@Yonis
@DR OSMAN

@

First of all. Ill start by saying @Yonis Is wrong to say what he said. His statements leads to saying warsangali aren't owners of pl. Beesha Moorsante were founding fathers of Pl.
Secondly this Bosaso to Ceerigaabo road is 85% funded by beesha as a iisku taashi project. The remaining 15% was contributed by the taxes collected by all plers that were taxed thru Bosaso port.
As is in the video ever qabil that lives along the road contributed as a qaraan. With my sub paying the most from ceeri to hadaftiimo. The qof iyo fuusto is that every person that lives along the road will pay 100 for damuur/tar. Its a competitive act.

The University of Maakhir an Airport of Garowe were projects brought by Ciise Xawar who is the Ngo head of Kuwait or Qatar. An he happens to be Warsangali.

Warshada Kalluka wasnt built by Pl. Its a rehab of the Kacaan one an is being run by warsangali businessman. No PL influence.

Now those are separate from what pl has done for its constituents that live in sanaag an bari. What pl does is its duties. But those projects are like what garacad is to mjs. Mostly qabil.

@Shmurda
@PuntiteQueen
@Yonis
@DR OSMAN

@

Moderation is always good! One guy said it was only Pl Government, who is doing the
whole project, without local population, And you are saying almost all is done by the locals
85% plus.

I think its kind of the middle i would say.

Punland Public is contributing- 50% Local aka Waroos and 50% the rest of the Punland
public.(I remember just 1 presdential candidate paying 50K by himself)

Puntland GoV, also contribute. Its all win win win for Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

@Shmurda
@PuntiteQueen
@Yonis
@DR OSMAN

@
You cant say 80% of project funds cames from locals in Sanaag!! , Where are the PL government budget for the road that parliament accept it last year?, What about the money Gaas government collect it from Schools and government employees salary cuts for this big project.

Imagine Bossaso till Galgacio is broke but PL government said Sanaag road is more important what this shows us?, Go figure.

Garcaad port same story but PL government was responsible to bring funds to the project.

Moderation is always good! One guy said it was only Pl Government, who is doing the
whole project, without local population, And you are saying almost all is done by the locals
85% plus.

I think its kind of the middle i would say.

Punland Public is contributing- 50% Local aka Waroos and 50% the rest of the Punland
public.(I remember just 1 presdential candidate paying 50K by
Puntland GoV, also contribute. Its all win win win for Puntland.
Listen. A presidential candidate isnt puntland government. Boqor burhan isn't pl official. Waa shaqsiiyo.

You cant say 80% of project funds cames from locals in Sanaag!! , Where are the PL government budget for the road that parliament accept it last year?, What about the money Gaas government collect it from Schools and government employees salary cuts for this big project.

Imagine Bossaso till Galgacio is broke but PL government said Sanaag road is more important what this shows us?, Go figure.

Garcaad port same story but PL government was responsible to bring funds to the project.
The money Gaas Collected was the 15%.
As far as where did all the money allocated before go. Good question that needs to be asked in Garowe.
To equate the Bsa to Glk road to Bosaso Ceeri is nacasnimo. First off Siyaad built that road. So to repair it would need very little.
Secondly how many times before has that road been repaired?? Many times.
The Pl government gets funding for the region lakiin it get diverted due to corruption. Search of that road an find out how much each qabil paid. An how much the government paid

How will this work? Isn't Ceerigaabo under SL?:kanyehmm:
Cuqdaad baa ku dhiishay.
What has politics have to do with development.
If u wanna go qabiil lets at it.
All the way to Ceerigaabo is settled by Warsangali. South is settled by dhulos.
You think they would deny infrastructure project this massive that is mostly funded by the qabil who runs sanaag.
Did u know 70% of things entering Ceeri come from Bosaso Port??

Cuqdaad baa ku dhiishay.
What has politics have to do with development.
If u wanna go qabiil lets at it.
All the way to Ceerigaabo is settled by Warsangali. South is settled by dhulos.
You think they would deny infrastructure project this massive that is mostly funded by the qabil who runs sanaag.
Did u know 70% of things entering Ceeri come from Bosaso Port??
Waar nobody cares about qabiil. Why would SL let Pland build infrastructure projects in their name on SL soil?

@Fiidmeer

Where have you been my friend. This road is almost finished and People have been
using it for more than 1 year now.

Now this phase is about asphalting the road.

1594587357237.png

Trending

Latest posts