The El-Dahir To Erigavo Road Is Puntland National Project

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought this was self-funded by the sanaag community, but it's a puntland wide national project. Get behind it guys. We can finally travel on smooth roads from Bosaso to Calmadow and begin agricultural development.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I thought this was self-funded by the sanaag community, but it's a puntland wide national project. Get behind it guys. We can finally travel on smooth roads from Bosaso to Calmadow and begin agricultural development.
it seems all the development projects in ssc come from PL government, the locals dont have much of a isku tashi culture apparently

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Laandhere , tag the other Warsans.

This will make Puntland less dependent on the South & Ethiopia for produce, we already have our own farms but demand is too high.

Warsangeli are going to make $$$ from easier access to the rest of Puntland.
Those regions receive a lot of rainfall. In Deyr 2016, they received more rainfall than anywhere else in Somalia.
I believe they have the potential to feed all of Puntland and then some.

u must be joking tell me what Puntland has done for this region in the last 20 odd years .what u see in every town and village is done is on iskutashi from the locals and qurbojoogta that is how they built their their land self sufficiency not much comes from puntland or any other maamuls .
it seems all the development projects in ssc come from PL government, the locals dont have much of a isku tashi culture apparently

Last edited:
each sub clan from sanaag and haylan has agreed to pay money towards this project and plus there is contribution from the students in the schools of Puntland.

each sub clan from sanaag and haylan has agreed to pay money towards this project and plus there is contribution from the students in the schools of Puntland.

One post you say "Puntland has done nothing" and now you say "students from PL"..

Puntland is organising the funding by raising money from Puntites.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
u must be joking tell me what Puntland has done for this region in the last 20 odd years .what u see in every town and village is done is on iskutashi from the locals and qurbojoogta that is how they built their their land self sufficiency not much comes from puntland or any other maamuls .
>what has PL done for the region

we gone and built the largest university in sanaag in badhan for a start

images

images

the maakhir university and garowe airport was done by Kuwait government and it was organised by Warsan dude.

QUOTE="Yonis, post: 2418067, member: 2829"]

images

images

[/QUOTE]

thie maakhir uni and garowe airport was done by Kuwait government and it was organised by Warsan dude.
QUOTE="Yonis, post: 2418067, member: 2829"]

images

images
[/QUOTE]

Yes, Warsan man through Puntland government or using the name and connections.

I don't know what your issue is but Warsans don't have cuqdad.

@Laandhere , ninkaan Warsangeli dhab ah miyaa

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Built tuna factory in laasqoray, built makhiir University, currently building ceeldahir-ceerigabo road and much more. Obviously locals have helped and mashallah to them but don't discredit Puntland

i am not discrediting the puntland gov i disagreed with tha fella who was boasting about all projects being done by the punt and yes credit goes to the maamul for going ahead with the maakhir uni and also starting this road project.

Trending

Latest posts