The effects of Living in Minneapolis.....(Minihopeless)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You get to actually work with Somalis. The horror. Uufff

But that is a minor reason for this thread. I would like to discuss why Farahs are becoming soft and weak, and Xaliimo acting Manish? Not just by culture, biologically. I mean, i know intellectually Xaliimos have always been Manish in Somalia. They had to. Its like lioness in the jungle, u got to have testosterone to protect your cubs. But When will this end?

I work with a 24 year old intern Xaliimo & a 21 year old Farah. The girl is Mj, and the boy is Lelkaase. Both Darood.
1623428173624.png

Both are in internship apprentices. But not equal in ALL level. The Xaliimo is mentally and physically stronger than the farah. The farah is selfish, and i think kinda gayish from his superficial concern, yet he is not gay at all. He has a bride he can't wait to marry in Kenya, he talks to her every time. His mom is an ogaden.
1623428335918.png

The Xaliimo is a single mother who married a xeer xamaar sus. They have a boy. Separated after a year.

She smokes weed. Does hard drugs--according to the tidbits she shared with me. She brags that she is stronger than her younger brothers in terms of tolerating the drugs. She never over dosed, while her brothers been hospitalized several times. Ironic? Her mother is ogaden too. Her body hygiene is not on point, i suspect she doesn't know how to wash her vagina. Moral of the story dont have an ogaden baby mama

My issue is--there is a stark difference in these two people. I wish i gave the spirit of the xaliiomo to the farah and vice verse. Walaahi life would be less complicated.

If the farah can't handle a task-- he yells ---

A'Laaaaaaaaaaaah .......in a very dramatic high pitchy way. It almost makes me want to puke when he screams like that. (a result of being raised by a single mother with many daughters perhaps? ) He is not as fast thinking as her, she is smart and thinks on her feet like a man. Believe me, it is due to her man brain, not her own merits. Its happen naturally or biologically? He hates her for being this good at her job. (of course u can argue she is 3 years older than him, but at 21 a man needs to be at his best brain capacity not maturity, but brain capacity) I mean really sad. His mama is tuff and a business woman, who wears a boss watch wrist. Watch for women who like to wear boss watches they give birth to gay boys. (according to the photos he showed me, her spirits is manly too judging from these same photos)

Anyway-- that is my rant of the day.

How is your day ---darlings? And what is going on in the water?
1623428827657.png

Last edited:
You get actually work with Somalis. The horror. Uufff

But that is a minor of the reason for this thread. I would like to discuss why Farahs are becoming soft and weak and Xaliimo acting Manish? Not just by culture, biologically. I mean, i know intellectually Xaliimos have always been Manish in Somalia. They had to. Its like lioness in the jungle, u got to have testosterone to protect your cubs. But When will this end?

I work with a 24 year old intern Xaliimo & a 21 year old Farah. The girl is Mj, and the boy is Lelkaase. Both Darood. View attachment 188581

Both are in internship apprentices. But not equal in ALL level. The Xaliimo is mentally and physically stronger than the farah. The farah is selfish, and i think kinda gayish from his superficial concern, yet he is not gay at all. He has a bride he can't wait to marry in Kenya, he talks to every time. His mom is an ogaden. View attachment 188583

The Xaliimo is a single mother who married a xeer xamaar sus. They have a boy. Separated after a year.

She smokes weed. Does hard drugs--according to the tidbits she shared. She brags that she is stronger than her younger brothers. She never over dosed, while brothers been hospitalized several times. Ironic? Her mother is ogaden too. Moral of the story dont have an ogaden baby mama

My issue is--there is a stark difference in these two people. I wish i gave the spirit of the xaliiomo to the farah and vice verse. Walaahi life would be less complicated.

If the farah can't handle a task-- he yells ---

A'Laaaaaaaaaaaah .......in a very dramatic high pitch way. It almost makes me want to puke when he screams like that. He is not as fast thinking as her, she is smart and thinks on her feet like a man. He hates her for being this good at her job. I mean really sad.

What is going on yaaqeee?
ion kno where in mpls that is but around north minneapolis all crime and crazy insane faraxs are at an all time high:wow1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ion kno where in mpls that is but around north minneapolis all crime and crazy insane faraxs are at an all time high:wow1:

Yep. every day shootings in the news. But thats ok. Madoows always killed each other. Somali shootings are not frequent. We hear it usually via Somali malls before it hits the news

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What is your job, Edo Basra?

The boy just needs more time to mature!

Today, nothing special besides readings and school.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is your job, Edo Basra?

The boy just needs more time to mature!

Today, nothing special besides readings and school.

I agree he is not mature at all. But at least his brain should be able to perform in a smart fast thinking capacity at 21. Because things go downhill with aging

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
slap the c@nt, he needs it, am tired of these weak Farah's popping up lately, my mother raise me young alone cuz my father went qaxoonti to help us and I didn't turn out like him or:wow1: maybe cuz i have 5 brothers 2 sisters but still i would've never been weak as him what a disgrace ufff :susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
slap the c@nt, he needs it, am tired of these weak Farah's popping up lately, my mother raise me young alone cuz my father went qaxoonti to help us and I didn't turn out like him or:wow1: maybe cuz i have 5 brothers 2 sisters but still i would've never been weak as him what a disgrace ufff :susp:

lool But he can't help it. He drinks sugary drinks and she says she hates sugar. Heck yah she does. Her man brains is not sugary friendly.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
lool But he can't help it. He drinks sugary drinks and she says she hates sugar. Heck yah she does. Her man brains is not sugary friendly.
it's simple humans learn from consequences and become stronger I would mentally and physically beat him till he fights back, if he doesn't i'll just continue to beat his ass to Jahannam :manny:
i just hate and despise weak Farah's

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it's simple humans learn from consequences and become stronger I would mentally and physically beat him till he fights back, if he doesn't i'll just continue to beat his ass to Jahannam :manny:
i just hate and despise weak Farah's

He is not gay. he has a fiancee bride in Kenya. He is just bodily soft. And there is NO going to the GYM to change that. Soon he will have feminine donut hips like @mrlog

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
He is not gay. he has a fiancee bride in Kenya. He is just bodily soft. And there is NO going to the GYM to change that. Soon he will have feminine donut hips like @mrlog
there's must be something but for now I'll just pray for him, situations like this are scary what if u children turn out to be like him :jcoleno: may Allah help us

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
there's must be something but for now I'll just pray for him, situations like this are scary what if u children turn out to be like him :jcoleno: may Allah help us

if u fear it, then it will happen. Our fears always come true. The trick is to face the fear and say out loud--so what if happens? Take the power away from the fear. If My kid is gay-- i will have to remind him hell is painful. but i will love it of course.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
if u fear it, then it will happen. Our fears always come true. The trick is to face the fear and say out loud--so what if happens? Take the power away from the fear. If My kid is gay-- i will have to remind him hell is painful. but i will love it of course.

I fear my children will become Somali Nationalists, unlike their dad.

:stressed:

mrlog

VIP

walaahi bilaahi I am 6’2 and muscular.
I don’t go to the gym at Eden Prairie for nothing.
Plus I got Xiniinyo weyn that I sometimes put on the table
:gaasdrink:

mrlog

VIP
@Basra huuno what field are u in?
customer services, technology, Finance, Human Resources, medicine or health care.

my jinni tells me u work in Finance

LOL basra it's not just a minnehopeless thing, its the effects of living in the ghettos, it makes girls tomboyish and boys very mentally weak. somalis who grow up in the suburbs don't have the same problem.

Trending