The effects of Living in Minneapolis.....(Minihopeless)

That Halimo is a nightmare :tocry:. Unhygienic, drug abusin, and masculine. The Farah is ok. Basra call HR and tell them that you feel uncomfortable at this work environment and get you’re bag💵

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra whats the update did these 2 get fired yet?

The farah is still employed. He has since married, arranged marriage. His miscarried, and and now his wife is pregnant again. I have since left that job for another, but i call my ex co workers to catch up with office gossip :) The Xaliimo was fired long time ago

Last edited:
The farah is still employed. He has since married, arranged marriage. She miscarried, and and now his wife is pregnant again. I have since left that job for another, but i call my ex co workers to catch up with office gossip :) The Xaliimo was fired long time ago
Glad you got out of that unnatural environment of feminine faraxs and alpha xalimos. I would have quit too

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I wished I worked with Somalis , at least it’s entertaining. Instead I work with cadaans who can’t stop talking about their pets and kids:kodaksmiley:

You get to actually work with Somalis. The horror. Uufff

But that is a minor reason for this thread. I would like to discuss why Farahs are becoming soft and weak, and Xaliimo acting Manish? Not just by culture, biologically. I mean, i know intellectually Xaliimos have always been Manish in Somalia. They had to. Its like lioness in the jungle, u got to have testosterone to protect your cubs. But When will this end?

I work with a 24 year old intern Xaliimo & a 21 year old Farah. The girl is Mj, and the boy is Lelkaase. Both Darood. View attachment 188581

Both are in internship apprentices. But not equal in ALL level. The Xaliimo is mentally and physically stronger than the farah. The farah is selfish, and i think kinda gayish from his superficial concern, yet he is not gay at all. He has a bride he can't wait to marry in Kenya, he talks to her every time. His mom is an ogaden. View attachment 188583

The Xaliimo is a single mother who married a xeer xamaar sus. They have a boy. Separated after a year.

She smokes weed. Does hard drugs--according to the tidbits she shared with me. She brags that she is stronger than her younger brothers in terms of tolerating the drugs. She never over dosed, while her brothers been hospitalized several times. Ironic? Her mother is ogaden too. Her body hygiene is not on point, i suspect she doesn't know how to wash her vagina. Moral of the story dont have an ogaden baby mama

My issue is--there is a stark difference in these two people. I wish i gave the spirit of the xaliiomo to the farah and vice verse. Walaahi life would be less complicated.

If the farah can't handle a task-- he yells ---

A'Laaaaaaaaaaaah .......in a very dramatic high pitchy way. It almost makes me want to puke when he screams like that. (a result of being raised by a single mother with many daughters perhaps? ) He is not as fast thinking as her, she is smart and thinks on her feet like a man. Believe me, it is due to her man brain, not her own merits. Its happen naturally or biologically? He hates her for being this good at her job. (of course u can argue she is 3 years older than him, but at 21 a man needs to be at his best brain capacity not maturity, but brain capacity) I mean really sad. His mama is tuff and a business woman, who wears a boss watch wrist. Watch for women who like to wear boss watches they give birth to gay boys. (according to the photos he showed me, her spirits is manly too judging from these same photos)

Anyway-- that is my rant of the day.

How is your day ---darlings? And what is going on in the water?
YESSSSSSSS I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THIS I also live in MN but Saint Paul. I still know a lot about Minneapolis because a lot of my friends are from there. I would say in society the rolls have reversed women are no longer feminine and men are no longer masculine. It rubs me the wrong way. But specifically I want to identify it in the younger upcoming generation. Everyday there is some new video about xalimos fighting. They fight more then the guys and worst part it’s always some SOMALI GUY who is behind it wallahi I wish I was lying. Faraxs have become females they gossip and instigate all day. Shaqolaan baa haya. These are young 17-18 year old seniors I’m talking about. Here’s what I think the problem is. Besides the fact you need 2 parents in the household. You also need them to be active in your life. I know many xalimos and faraaxs who have both parents but are still not all there upstairs.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
YESSSSSSSS I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THIS I also live in MN but Saint Paul. I still know a lot about Minneapolis because a lot of my friends are from there. I would say in society the rolls have reversed women are no longer feminine and men are no longer masculine. It rubs me the wrong way. But specifically I want to identify it in the younger upcoming generation. Everyday there is some new video about xalimos fighting. They fight more then the guys and worst part it’s always some SOMALI GUY who is behind it wallahi I wish I was lying. Faraxs have become females they gossip and instigate all day. Shaqolaan baa haya. These are young 17-18 year old seniors I’m talking about. Here’s what I think the problem is. Besides the fact you need 2 parents in the household. You also need them to be active in your life. I know many xalimos and faraaxs who have both parents but are still not all there upstairs.

Mashalaah u have noticed very well. Your observations are proof things are going bad

St. Paul is @Rasheedosman619 old city. He took his hood rat Reer Xamar baby mama to Como Zoo and Cheesecake Factory for her birthday :russ:

It has to be delta or amazon warehouse
I saw someone that looks like @Basra on the news protesting against the Amazon warehouse minimum wage
1645488717140.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xaliimos are the laziest in hard labor Amazon warehouses

HA HAH AH HA HA

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
In dubai, i work with filipinos, indians, yemenis and some senegambians too

My coworker is mixed tho(sudanese/pakistani/russian)

Trending

Latest posts