The dynamics of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Y-Chromosome technology is still primitive and overly expensive for testing within past 1000 year clans. A full Y test costs over $500 bucks.

The stuff about haplogroups doesn't test clans as you are dealing with data of over 5000 years ago.

Somalis all look alike, so it's not like it matters. Somalis are too langaab to be qablist. I could understand if they had numbers like the Oromo. However, their land is sparsely populated and their numbers are nothing to brag about. What they need is mass education (I mean indoctrination). I don't condone mass mind control for this lot. They don't know what's good for them. :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis all look alike, so it's not like it matters. Somalis are too langaab to be qablist. I could understand if they had numbers like the Oromo. However, their land is sparsely populated and their numbers are nothing to brag about. What they need is mass education (I mean indoctrination). I don't condone mass mind control for this lot. They don't know what's good for them. :siilaanyolaugh:

The logic behind Somali version of tribalism is so stupid. It even provides a back-door way for Bantus, Benadiri, and diaspora mutts to become Somali via foreign women marrying 'Somali' men.

Somalis should become autosomal tribalists instead of Y-Chromosome tribalists.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The logic behind Somali version of tribalism is so stupid. It even provides a back-door way for Bantus, Benadiri, and diaspora mutts to become Somali via foreign women marrying 'Somali' men.

Somalis should become autosomal tribalists instead of Y-Chromosome tribalists.

:gaasdrink: Alas, they are sleeping with the enemy. Look very closely at the face. If you notice some major jaw protrusion and an oddly shaped nasal bone, you don't have an original on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.