The Drug Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I guess I am just a bit too quick with my approach, I will need to break it down for the slaves as it took decades to condition them thru the plantation system, tv, family, religion, and media. I will work on my approach in the future to deliver you out of your robot like existence in small incremntal stages because a huge change which is what I am doing now is to much of a shock to the system.

I guess I am just a bit too quick with my approach, I will need to break it down for the slaves as it took decades to condition them thru the plantation system, tv, family, religion, and media. I will work on my approach in the future to deliver you out of your robot like existence in small incremntal stages because a huge change which is what I am doing now is to much of a shock to the system.
First things first, by saying this online, you snitched on yourself, i'll give u an example, everyone in Game of Thrones knew Little finger was most dangerous man in kingdom because he would explain his plans n gloat to people, however the most dangerous was infact Varys the Spider, who had same intellect but kept his plans quiet and worked to fulfill them in silence. You, my friend, have a god complex and think everyones below you, so when u get caught, just realise you weren't that smart after all

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
First things first, by saying this online, you snitched on yourself, i'll give u an example, everyone in Game of Thrones knew Little finger was most dangerous man in kingdom because he would explain his plans n gloat to people, however the most dangerous was infact Varys the Spider, who had same intellect but kept his plans quiet and worked to fulfill them in silence. You, my friend, have a god complex and think everyones below you, so when u get caught, just realise you weren't that smart after all

I don't need to keep it quiet, because I know how to adjust again, because the architecture isn't changing only the route does. The problem I think you see is the answer and u attach to that thinking the answers can't be different, the answers can unlimited once u know the architecture. It's like a Maze sxb and the maze has constant rules in there that don't change but the routes thru the maze will.

Your only seeing me provide routes not architectural principles because then you will be dangerous, but with routes nope cause it can be adjusted all over again and since u don't understand principles and refuse to understand it and prefer the routes or answers or facts whatever u wanna call it, u will always assume things like u just did.

Besides the issue isn't about smart that is fake stuff, I know many so called dumb people who are doing quite well in life. It's got nothing to do with smarts bro, it's the slave system that is teaching u this and when u take off the slave system thinking, u will be free to think way beyond what u been taught to think and yes u been TAUGHT to think how you do, your told to read a book and then think about it. Something that fed to u first looooooool. Imagine that approach through childhood at 5 till probably 22 as u go thru university.

Your already customized to never think for yourself without the guide of a book and u will go to work with that and time ticks away and you will be lost in that state forever and it's not easy to shackle off. Just go watch animals bro, thats the best way for u and that isn't an insult at least thats PROVEN. Watch real things in life and use the book only to cheat not repeat it like a zomby. U want to arm yourself for life not be a zomby.

A zomby even ignores his own feelings, thoughts, emotions, meditation and closing his eyes, your not exploring anymore, as you been adjusted to be a good little zomby. I have a triangle approach. Me at the top physical, mental, spiritually. Then below that the architecture which is the real world and after that DEATH. The only thing that worries is that space death, the rest I will work my ass off to figure out because it's observable.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Besides what is doing my head in is you guys, the standard robots I am still trying to figure a way out around you because your one big layer of the architecture. Yes I have a right to plan my life not just go zomby like the rest of society because I tried that and I wasn't satisfied with the outcome, im not going to do it again and think it's gonna be better.

I am still tryin to figure u the robots out. You are clearly share same attributes your doers, thinkers, leaders this constant can be applied across every society. So one constant is found, then I look for more sub constants which is probably the society, economic, culture, history. Then it goes further down into more constants u share like sectors of society. Based on all those constants, I study the hell out of that because it is the rules, there is no point studying 8 billion robots.

Psychology is important also just those 16 profiles of humans, see u can study 16 but not 8 billion. That's how I prefer to learn anyways just the big principles so I can keep re-applying or adjusting it where-ever.

When u start thinking for yourself even if it's right or wrong it don't matter it means ur actually free from the slavery system but I doubt u will take that step and I know when u do because u won't care about sources of others as that is still someone who is enslaved mentally not to rely on himself but others. I only use the sources because I am trying to convince u robots and u wont listen no other way but thru those institutions you trust so much.

This is you. Real typical Robot, he is actually on steroids robotry this one. U can tell he won't even knowledge his emotions and facial relaxations. That's steroid stuff robot. He is long goneeeeeeeeeee, gone with the plantation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.