The Drug Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this gonna sound crazy but it is a legit business regardless if it's deemed OK or not. The question since it's illegal what you guys think is the best way to make money out of it. It seems like a chain thing this one and for me I would prefer to be at the beginning of it rather then the end of it as there is less people involved at the beginning stages cause it gets complicated after-wards with various actors involved and I would hate to be at the street level though as your exposed to various customers daily and anything is possible as more people are present and the dangers become real cause addicts are capable of anything.

I wouldn't even want to be involved in the middle stages either such as buying the gear from local contacts and having runners involved, too many actors again even at this stage but it's better then the at the street level.

I think it's safer right at the beginning and less riskier and going straight to the source of the drug location. Pooling funds with investors to buy land in some lawless country and obviously paying ya bribes if it's within 'reason' and start the production process and try to make the production process as cheap as possible.

If I had a-lot money i'd even get them to restrict any potential competitors from entering the land and starting up in the area I am operating by using the govt to get rid of em, that's what they do in normal businesses you think those donations are just no strings attached and charity lol? it's a way to secure contracts from the govt cause those assholes are the biggest business in the land with all that tax money no business comes close to that wealth, but the other side of the coin also is they limit potential threats either competitors or things that are external that may send them out of business for example if you own the cabling network of a country if the govt says their going to get rid of those cables and upgrade to Fiber and limit ownership of the Fiber infrastructure and equally share it out or some policy that sends you into a death spiral you become another business now fighting for the crumbs lol and not just sitting back and owning key things that all businesses must use. That's why GOVT usually takes the things that are required by heaps of actors so they limit one person owning it all.

Areas like Power-Ports-Roads-Electricity-Airports or they open it up and let it go into free market so many businesses can compete over it but they will never allow one company owning it if they can avoid it, it kills businesses from ever rising who in the world will allow another competitor take it's share of the market place if he can avoid it, it basically kills the whole country economy in the end as it isn't diversifying and jobs just get limited to one big company and his needs and the rest of the populace are dead broke similar to industrial age, no regulations basically back then, it was raw form capitalism and all u get is a few rich companies and peasants in ghettos fighting over the jobs that the limited rich company provides, while on the other hand the rich company destroys any new potential competitor entering the market as they own the key areas that new businesses would need to go through to start up.

Power-Ports-Roads-Electricity-Airports-Communication anything everyone needs and can't operate without if you get your hands on everything is made after that you aint fighting for crumbs now in the market place, your getting a slice of every man and his dog that uses that shared service it's similar to how govt does it basically. So I would employ that strategy in the drug network if I went into it go after shared things, check how many actors involved, work out the chain networks it goes through, see where the risks are the highest of getting caught it's usually at the end or middle of the chain from what i've seen hardly the beginning stage except wat happened to PABLO ESCOBAR and they needed the GOVT to get him not just cops cause he was at the beginning stages and owned politicians and areas of threat like judges and so forth plus he had another arm operating the killer band taking out competitors and taking the share for himself. It gets vicious once u get in that cycle, I wouldn't stay in it for long if I could avoid it but work out how to get one big hit and reward and step away, for some reason it's not the type of business u wanna stay in for long durations it seems like an area to work up capital, get it, and re-invest in legit areas.

You have to remember the risks are high not only prison related but capital related but also your life from other drug dealers. Operating at the early stages seems to eliminate a-lot of it. Plus u need to remember you cant exactly to a court or a cop to help ya lol either unless it's one helluva a corrupt place. This would take a few months for me to work out. This is a different type of beast that needs working out and it's different to real businesses even though I suspect legit businesses employ similar tactics, money is money at the end of the day it doesn't matter where it's invested u wanna make sure you get something back on it.

Id probably buy prime land in rural areas and work out where they are, buy it. Find the real boss of that town the one who dominates it in terms of law and pay my bribes(im not sure about this cause it can backfire with them thinking they own u cuz where can u go? id have to work out other options. But I would get a hacker if I could also to work out how to duck security radar systems in the coastal areas of countries plus I would have someone inside and paying him off nicely and telling him how all he has to do is call me when their watching or my hacker fucked up and load it off and have a few buyers prepared at wholesale rates. I wouldn't wanna be connected any further then that in the drug game. Few people in the lawless land and few people in the customer market who redistribute it. Id have to work how much their already paying and make mine ten times cheaper while being very profitable on my end plus i'd be very cautious of getting hit by other suppliers who see me taking over with consistent supply.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'd even go to govt areas who deal with border control and work out who works where by seeing the organization structure from reception or their website. Follow that prick and work out his routine and get cosy with him especially when their drunk and where they drink just to get info on who supplies their security systems. I would then call the supplier and find out how they operate and work out how it works and even buy myself if i could to test it in the coast and see how to modify the boat. I would go crazy if I was in that network but it wud be so much many planning involved before I even made a move.

Govt fucked up big time with privatization it adds more actors into the picture and opens up their risks. They should've of kept actors minimized as much possible. Mind you I wouldn't suggest anyone get into it, this is a game that doesn't look like it takes any survivors. Even if you feel untouchable, the country your effecting with your drugs, will have u hit and killed and if ur network cant survive without u, it's over unless u complicated it and split it up so it continues on without u. U got huge threats from other drug suppliers, plus your hostage to the place your operating and they know u r, plus u got govt who can play by any rules since it's outside of their country and the law no longer applies, it's a crazy world beware and plan carefully cause it's either prison, death, or your broke the long term outcomes here, short term outcomes u can survive probably but it will be rough ride. It's a no rules environment here and no law can help you anywhere you vulnerable as hell, do u think this dont snitch code came about cause its cool, its not that it's cause there is no laws in that world and noone is gonna help ya in the end anyways cause your outside the scope of the law. It's like being a soldier in the army, there is no law on the battle field, bullets are flying for goodness sakes, it's a similar world to me drug world. Just look at the jails its full of the street hustlers and also even middle area guys like the mob, it's hardly got the beginner stage it's let risk there, id scope that area and look for gaps and play in there only. But your all susceptible to death and prison and brokeness it's just more likly in the middle-lower ends. I'd probably produce in a lawless land operate there and live there and then set up a strategy that is full proof and scout out distributors in the continent and say hey i'll provide the goods, heres the strategy, you got do it so if they get busted even if they snitch im untouchable and in another land that is lawless lol but I would work out with them cause i want them to come back and eventually spread the word to come to me for supply and have positive way of getting it in. We would also need to silence how its done so it never leaves the producer end and the distributor, never tell anyone below the chain in mid or low areas how it's done thats how those cops find out.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It doesn't take a genius to find out the drugs are piling up in the streets because of the effects it has on the populace, more drug users who end up committing crime and effecting the public so cops have to step in to protect the people from the after-effect crimes and safety problems. So they look at who the drug users score from, then they watch that prick and who he gets it from which is the middle area I say and then it takes them up to the distributors and they get nabbed in the end. So I wouldn't operate on that side of the drug chain to give myself a buffer of protection in-case things go haywire, id be on the plantation side with investors throwing in money and staying in a lawless place like afghanistan or parts of africa.

So I eliminate one potential threat which is being locked up but other potential threats are still there they can send in ppl to kill you and remember there is no laws in this world you cant exactly cry for rights your breaking the laws plus the country your effecting they dont have to give u rights your not in their jurisdiction anymore so their laws dont apply to you, your in a no mans land your going to play by no mans rules so watch ya back if I were you. Then you have potential threats from other suppliers who your providing competition to and that's a potential threat also on your life. So your not exactly safe 100% but your limiting the areas you can limit as a protective buffer zone.

But it really does require working out how it's gonna be done through-out the whole chain because if it breaks somewhere except the drug runner part on the street level they will always get locked up and their will be new drug runners to replace em especially disenfranchised youths, but once it starts to crumble at the top end it's basically over, it's a pyramid that crashes, it's like the snakes head sxb you chop that off the rest of body(chain network) is collapsed. To survive long time in this game u need inside people in law enforcement especially giving you heads up constantly, you cant survive any other way for a long duration of time, absolutely impossible you gotta be blind not to follow the trail of user to dealer to distributor to supplier. It's hard to survive anywhere where security is impacted in a country cause the drug users start impacting on society and citizens start yelling get drugs off the street and politicians need to respond cops start to act. Like I said it's good for a short while this game and u need to work out the duration and how to get BIG SCORES not small ones. U wanna do BIG HITS for a small duration of time and just get out before it impacts on society and ppl start yelling about loved ones dying overdoses, crime rising, politicians forced to act and cops begin sweeping the place up and dont snitch shit doesnt matter, they follow your ass to find the whole network, I know I would cause that's how I would source distributors in the land i want to flood, go to drug user act like i wanna score plus im black they wont suspect shit with me then Ill find out the dealer and get nice and cosy and tell him i wanna start dealing myself where can i source the goods and then get chumpy with him and say who u get it from your distributor give my number and tell him the sweet operation I am planning with me and my investors. Id do that for all distributors if I could to get the market. I'll tell em it's short duration thing but it will be a big big supply and I will even give em all my plans plus the property I operate from after I got my target cash I wanted and say its all urs boy enjoy the set up and get out.

Wallahi I wouldn't stay in it for long, that's what gets them is the TIME they stick around and all the effects happening in the street is bound to lead to a reaction, I would work out how long before society is effected and the duration it takes and get out before then. I might even work out a deal with the distributors where I get a percentage and they can take over the supply side and operate like govt getting a tax.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just thinking about it now. You could technically find out any system a company is using just through linkedin and searching the company and workers and you automatically got a lead lol without moving much. Then it's a matter of working out how their set up as an organization. If you got an org chart which u can get from their website. U can start mapping linkedin details from staff and their section or job and really get a good lay out technology wise and people wise, without involving anyone else.

Then you can study those systems for holes and the holes come through how they configure it in their environment and what they turn on and off, then you can go to suppliers of their systems and get cosy with one of their staff to start leaking info that you need. But I will still get a hacker just for the system info part as they study that intensenly. Damn it's not even that hard to work out the architecture of a company at all. Linkedin is enough plus an org chart from their website which any decent company has. You can start working out different sections of that company and then cross reference linkedin.

You can tell if for example if they are the security section, of a company on the org chart you go to the linkedin page and find the security guys and he will list all the systems he works on lol. So now you know that's their security posture. Then you can work out what desktops they run cause they will list it on linkedin on support section and if the org chart says they have a support section u know that now. Then databases and so on till you work out how data is moving through and where to get it and what u need to do.

Then the network cabling and systems which will be in the network side staff members listing it on linkedin. You then start to study where you need to get past and what u want to get, u assess where the holes could be. Could be the people, the configurations, etc. For example you could even act like you forgot your password and pretend to be a staff member after studying everything about that person and if u know their virtual system log in through there. There many ways to find out where data starts to collapse or where there is hole if u know how it flows thru the different components of the system.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is all hypothetical right?:denzelnigga:

You know the Doctor, it's always hypothetical. I just placing myself what I would do if in that situation. But I know one thing for sure it would be months before I made a move and that's after reviewing every drug importation done and their mistakes, working out the areas I need to ensure it's success.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is it feasible to operate out of the sea? that is a seriously unmanned and haphazard area regarding borders and international waters, if you just stuck to course around international waters your basically outside the jurisdiction of any country, could you set up a drug production as you sail around, plus you got no worries about paying bribes and shit to local actors like cops and stuff who can turn on you anytime if u operate from land and you don't need to buy land or anything. The question is how do we set up a farm on a boat, the sun and water are surely there.

How can we connect the water from the sea into the setup inside the boat, filter out the contaminants? Then sail around the world and just pass on the drugs at a high cost to national distributors around the world to run the last leg of the journey from where we swap money and drugs in middle of international waters and the distributors manage the last leg of the journey to get it into their borders?
We would eliminate all our risks and costs at the same time. Cause the national distributors have their own network internally in the country they operate after-all it is their country and know how it works. We won't lose our dime here plus we won't be exposed to a whole of a lot of actors as were targetting the national distributors like how wholesale factories target stores.

We limit the risk heaps of getting caught, cause we will have huge protection layers after layers before we can be impacted. National distributor then flows it onto his regional guys and city guys who cut it up for the runners to give to customers. First layer protected runners won't know us as were up to far in the chain. Cops will respond to runners as their on their both front line and facing each other, the battle will happen there mostly untill govt steps in that's when it get wider and they got after the network.

But we will have protection layer from regional-national distributors who have the right people bribed to give them heads up on what the cops are doing and if that protection layer falls which it may they have no way to come to us as we are operating from international waters outside of any country jurisdiction, they may work out deals with countries though about laws but it will take decades to resolve that as countries are touchy about international boundaries and laws.

Plus we can also set up base in Somalia as a secondary measure if the waters and borders get resolved by international actors through some international treaty to take us out, but we will have heaps of time to make our money before they resolve that nasty legal nightmare. But we will fall eventually I must warn you, there is so long u can hide, we could possibly get 5 years out of it till they start figuring out what is happening at the street level and the networks involved and it may come to us and how their gonna fix it is possibly another 5 years cause countries need to agree on a treaty and trust level between nations aren't great let's be honest so that will stall it for possibly 5 years as they work out if it's in their interests.

So we will need to get out of it after 10 years and make as much money as we can in that 10 year time period and in-fact price our drugs to reach out 5-10 year financial goal plan and go and then take it and re-invest in legit operations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't get me wrong there is no fool proof plan at all but the risks are limited operating at the beginning spectrum of the chain, it don't mean your bullet-proof. The other problem I noticed with the sea operation is u operating in no mans land, you got risks from every country garbage trying to meek out an existence which could mean you, especially in the countries that are not civilized. You got risks from the distributors who may rob and kill you thinking your in the middle of nowhere, you will be fish food lol. So those security concerns need to be worked out till we limit it and it becomes risk appetite becomes satisfactory.

We could get so rich eventually, we can start funnelling money and donations into country political parties who are clearly not tough on crime to keep our operation un-touched. We need to make sure they don't act at the GOVT level, cops are only funded to handle street level stuff, their given more money to handle networks, the outcome isn't going to be great for the operation. Govt will always win and we need to accept that and stop blinding ourselves to history, the question is how do we hold them off and how long really. The problem is drug users who start to impact on security and people end up not going out anymore and businesses start fuming and react with electing tough on crime president. So it has to be worked out at each level to limit risks as much as possible and then have answers for every corner. But my prediction if you get 10 years out of it you did well but people get greedy and that's their downfall, we are creatures of habits we don't know when to adapt and change, we will stick around one food source till it's depleted looooooooool.

We need to work out the markets to be targetted especially in the area that is hard to do locally in their country, so weed is out of the question. Then it's the assessment on do we wanna serve the rich who can afford the top drugs or work on the street level customer and even within then they have preferences and there is supply/demand and we want the one with less supply and a good demand. Then we need to assess the country security direction, like america won't be great place to operate right now with trump but in 10 years time when his gone it could be, each country will be different it's political climate. But clearly the markets will definitely be western and top asian economies like japan and south korea. Poorer countries are pointless their struggling to live let alone afford top line drugs lol.

We will make PABLO ESCOBAR look like a rookie if we did it lol. He was hostage to columbia and his risks were high locally from law, other operators, and foreign countries plus he had to go thru land routes and air routes and more complications on the foreign part, he had a nasty complex network and the more complex it gets the worse your chances are to survive as it can collapse somewhere the less complex and the less actors the longer u survive. Mind you we are gonna have other operators PISSED at us so that needs addressing also how to work around it. Plus Govt I reiterate this the most is the biggest dog in the land. They have the resources, they got air covered, sea covered, land covered, they got multiple layers in each area plus a huge legitmatcy, this needs working out cause you dont wanna fight em like pablo did cause your not gonna win that battle with your set up. We need to keep distracted I wud say and fund money to terrorist groups or anything to keep their eyes away from us. So funding terrorism will be huge and extreme radical idealogies that gets people all buck wild in their land, funding black lives matter watever that keeps their eyes away from us.

So yeah get your IMAMADS AND BEARDS OUT BOYS, and start funding radio programs on an islam that RILES PPL UP, like how the prophet fought, hated kuffar, how its holy, how they go to heaven the populace will soon transform into the zombies we want. That meal ticket religion is great one it has legitmatcy same with ACTIVISM as that RILES PEOPLE UP. Basically we gonna have to use the banoni approach with govt, throw a football in front of em and let em chase it constantly while we operate, the pablo approach is totally insane to fight.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is Australia Biggest Drug Lord. One of 4 major suppliers in the world. He is operating from the Sea, I told you. It's the best and safest place to operate from. But he sources his cocaine from South America, that's probably his problem, his widened the network, the further it gets wider the higher chance they going to know who you are. But his doing well, probably a billionaire lol.

That's the end of the drug network you wanna be on, not the middle managers(bikies, gangs) or bottom dealers or users, they are exposed to the front line cops at all time but with the no snitch rule they won't snitch the only problem is they will be followed till they find out where u get your stuff from. So even with this drug lord operating globally, he should've of stepped away and been a financier only of the operation and let those people be exposed. You just need protection at every layer of the process. Plus he is walking around in interpol countries that aint good either especially if they know he is involved, he should've placed himself in non interpol country till the operations stop and then move where he wants. The other thing I think that will kill him is, he don't know when to get out.

Plus he should be financing things that non drug related be it supporting a party that will cut funds to COPS and give that party donations and tell them you want government spending to be slashed but dont mention cops just cut the funding and tell them to cut it where there is the most FAT and it's usually security areas. Then fund activists, racists, terrorists, u name it to keep the cops busy on something else so you can breath and operate. Wallahi you would see me at skinhead organizations rallying them up to hate migrants and go to war so they cause trouble and cops have to start up taskforces and deflect their resources from drug fighting. I would do the same with mosques and get my beautiful imamat on and teach them the importance of jihad and the kuffar bastards. You do anything to safeguard your interest.

https://www.pressreader.com/search?query= drug lord&languages=en&hideSimilar=0

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb you need to stop taking drugs
Not pushing it

I told you he aint ever gonna busted, mark my words. It's those middle drug dealers and drug redistributors who are in the landscape in the architecture bro, they are the frontline and your protection plus their is huge competition at that layer, it's like the shops in streets battling for customers. If you understand architectural principles you know about the layout and layers in a business, politics, military, anything really. Cops fight at the front line most of their resources, it's the first layer it's basically the front shops you see on the street.

But the shop gets supplied somewhere else probably a warehouse in the country that is the middle distributors like rebels and mafia. But then there is production right at the top that is where this guy is operating and he has heaps of layers of protection all the way thru the bottom plus he has right at the farms which means there isn't as many people here so the prices go upppppppppppp as hell and your slice is huge. He should distance himself even further and create another network and he steps back and just provides funding and strategy and logistics part and have his network as the FACE if they ever busted, imagine that the cops think they know who it is EVEN IF THEY GET THIS FAR which they can't as they admitted themselves you still have another layer of protection while your network is at work your on mainland in major countries your importing to and wearing a suit in political arena and finding the person that can deliver u what you want and who has good chance of winning and then your at skinhead kkk, black lives matter, muslim mosques especially the extremes ones, activism of any sort and providing charity donations to continue the struggle. I know this stuff waweenka, trust me the cops are going to have a hard time busting him. He probably does he drops at international waters and they pick up the last leg the distributors in the land like the mafia and bikers who have inside info into the cops so they handle that part and know when to pick it up.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I told you he aint ever gonna busted, mark my words. It's those middle drug dealers and drug redistributors who are in the landscape in the architecture bro, they are the frontline and your protection plus their is huge competition at that layer, it's like the shops in streets battling for customers. If you understand architectural principles you know about the layout and layers in a business, politics, military, anything really.
I been in the game for about 14 years now i had my first big conviction a few months ago and it did not even involve prison time Alhamdullilah nevertheless this life is no good and Im planning on leaving it for good very soon In Sha Allah !!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I been in the game for about 14 years now i had my first big conviction a few months ago and it did not even involve prison time Alhamdullilah nevertheless this life is no good and Im planning on leaving it for good very soon In Sha Allah !!

Nah this guy ain't a bad person believe me, sxb some people are creative and it's not just designated good fields, it's also the designated bad fields and I say designated for a reason as I don't believe good n evil exists as survival and evolution says nothing about good n evil. That's why they don't want creative people in society and prefer that plantation approach at schools, it's far safer as they will always be rules focused and slave minded I mean they can't even THINK at school they just need to READ and then THINK. Notice how they feed you what to think and then repeat it back to them saying WOW your thinking. Nah bro your just a slave but u dont know it. It's a safe system, I wouldn't wanna see the world be creative also, it would be a pretty nasty place.

But this guy bro he clearly knows architecture principles around his drug trafficking, probably nowhere else based on how he is not providing more protection to himself like operating in interpol countries and seeing how other factors can be fed to ensure further success for himself by supporting candidates that defund the cops or redirect their funds to another disaster in the land that isn't related to his drug enterprise like supporting a candidate the defunds welfare that helps increase crime rates as more poor people on the street and the cops get more busier.

He is not seeing the linkages of external factors in his drug game and he can manipulate it to his advantage. Supporting activism causes, terrorism causes especially known radical mosques who do PRODUCE THE REAL GOODS, dumping weapons into areas that are poor basically making it easy to access to vent out their frustrations of being poor, even going to areas that promote raising up the public against immigrants and stuff as the cops have to spend resources on that. Just keep the cops on their feet and using their money to constantly turn of disasters and put your drug game at the bottom of the priority list. I'd probably consider trump and see how him closing the border can be an opportunity for me to take control of the routes that will open up as a result which is most likely sea routes and towns in the US.

You know what I swear to God we could set up the biggest drug operation the world has seen. Somali drug empire, get workers from countries who are have some loyalty principles and have them as front line network while we prepare logistics, funding, strategies, and source our customers on the mainland of major countries by going thru the drug users, then dealers, distributors and cutting deals that are lucrative.

I can imagine so far we will need scientist or someone with chemical knowledge so we test all the different type of drugs and where it can be produced. We need economist so he tells strategies on how we turn the society into depression ppl turn to drugs when times are bad so we want them having money but depressed as f*ck, I also can imagine we need someone political and knows the societies of each area we are operating and who the best candidates are to fund to keep our operations alive and have them deflected elsewhere and understand international laws of waters and best places to operate. We will need a face network who do the work in the sea areas so if their even found it doesn't go beyond them and this will require we know their families or something they love so they dont speak, plus we will have the natural protections from dealers-distributors on the land as buffer. We will be rolling it, then we need to price our shit accordingly over a long duration and the returns we seek.

We will need a damn security guy who has a brain of a general, because this is the drug world, their is no laws and we want to be able to protect ourselves cause suppliers will get angry your dominating the landscape or we will need to negiotate with them how to share it and which areas they provide and which areas we provide but we still need a genius security wise, we dont want soldiers just shooting and missing if you know what i mean. But i do negiotating with the producers is best we dont want the distributors making us compete against each other, we should determine the pricing and keep our side of the network stable and rock solid, while they fight it among themselves for the control of the supply in the land and their dealers and runners and silly wars and cop problems. While we drink up on our cruises

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys shouldn't consider learning big picture type of industries where you think across different layers, you will start to realize that all society is set up like this, it's like an organism and then within that organism it's structured further into further spaces. It's like a huge blue print that's all I see anywhere I go anyways. U will start to know where u r in that blue print and how to behave as their is environmental factors at each layer that need considering. But everything in life is set up like that and you know where the dots are and the impacts of eat of those dots.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You guys shouldn't consider learning big picture type of industries where you think across different layers, you will start to realize that all society is set up like this, it's like an organism and then within that organism it's structured further into further spaces. It's like a huge blue print that's all I see anywhere I go anyways. U will start to know where u r in that blue print and how to behave as their is environmental factors at each layer that need considering. But everything in life is set up like that and you know where the dots are and the impacts of eat of those dots.
Bro are you having a pshycosis ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro are you having a pshycosis ?

Damn psychosis now please that is a battle I cannot win, that's probably the only one where I think there is no answers to but anything other then that, there is answersr because if you seen psychotic people you will know that is a whole different world, that's why their so quiet, the shit they probably experience is just even describable and probably breaks the strongest of men. I have alot of respect for them to be quite honest, I just hope they get out of that clutches of and realize there is nothing worse then that in life so the rest of life should be easier.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Damn psychosis now please that is a battle I cannot win, that's probably the only one where I think there is no answers to but anything other then that, there is answersr because if you seen psychotic people you will know that is a whole different world, that's why their so quiet, the shit they probably experience is just even describable and probably breaks the strongest of men. I have alot of respect for them to be quite honest, I just hope they get out of that clutches of and realize there is nothing worse then that in life so the rest of life should be easier.
Wtf

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You won't understand as your zombied out by the educational system and plantation. Mental illness is not something to be ashamed of, it actually indicates to me you know something fucking wrong with this world and your basically soul-less and not just continuing on hoping it will magically change. This recent billionaire in australia checked himself into a psycharitic ward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...moke-break-checking-psychiatric-hospital.html

Mad respect to the guy, he already miles ahead of your sorry ass who is content with the way life is and see no problems with it, you are pretty muched drugged out by the system to even know yourself anymore and have been shaped by being dumped into schools and told everything about life. You have never experienced life you experienced someone else version, so you shut the f*ck up. This james packer guy at least is now finding answers for himself, now that's a huge step forward better then where your plantation ass is sitting. I bet if he does it right and doesn't just go to places where it's popular but is actually proven to provide results, he will come out far stronger and lead a life he hasn't known. But if their just providing him no answers, he should go find it himself sometimes society can't help and he needs take that path himself after-all it's his life that's on the line and it's not about who is right or wrong this is your experience u better own it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This look says to me, he knows shit is fucked up and figuring how to get back on track. He better do this properly because he will be driving that vehicle which is his life and if that driver aint well, the destination is gonna be screwed up, everything he touches will screw up also as the key person in the pyramid HIM is screwed up. That's why u see people divorce heaps, f*ck up their careers, fight alot, create personas in front of others, they are just screwed up inside but dont wanna admit it.

But his lucky I guess he has the money to go the top notch facilities, where-as the poorer folks dont get that priveledge but it all depends on him and how he applies what their saying to him, if it doesn't fit well with him and where his at he better start finding himself on his own and not waste more time parroting back things that are nonsense.

4A87E01100000578-5541203-image-a-5_1521959617453.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending