Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

nรฅgon :)
Wrong thread.
tenor.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have never understood music wallah. As in how do you get excited about someone speaking over a instrumental? Most of the times the lyrics are repetitive/boring. Its always on:
- Money
- Sex/Love
- Struggle

What confuses me even more is people who get excited when new music is released and those music reaction channels. This isn't even coming from a religious point of view, I just don't like music. I do listen to Ard Adz, Joe Blacks, Nines... sometimes but wallahi it gives me a headache.

I've worked as a steward at a music festival and wallahi i broke down mentally. My head was about to explode. Sound and people fucking irritate me. Why can't people just be silent? Theres nothing better than a quiet enviroment.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I have never understood music wallah. As in how do you get excited about someone speaking over a instrumental? Most of the times the lyrics are repetitive/boring. Its always on:
- Money
- Sex/Love
- Struggle

What confuses me even more is people who get excited when new music is released and those music reaction channels. This isn't even coming from a religious point of view, I just don't like music. I do listen to Ard Adz, Joe Blacks, Nines... sometimes but wallahi it gives me a headache.

I've worked as a steward at a music festival and wallahi i broke down mentally. My head was about to explode. Sound and people fucking irritate me. Why can't people just be silent? Theres nothing better than a quiet enviroment.
I bet you'd rather listen to this than Kanye Soo ma aha?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
- Money
- Sex/Love
- Struggle

music can be therapeutic and relaxing to many people, most folks dont really pay attention to the lyrics but how catchy it sounds, theres not one song u like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts