The Digital Sisterhood officially CANCELLED #filthysisterhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Individualism is a western concept that leads to degeneration it is not an Islamic principal. Humans live in societies and they affect us. You cant just worry about your own family because the ruined society will affect even them.
How come you aren’t quoting tweets from the 9 hour space of Somali dudes being complete insecure incels ? Doesnt fit your religious agenda ?

Wait wait she gave head multiple times but somehow she’s the victim :dead:

using words like coercion and manipulation. Oh hell nah where the accountability with this one :heh:

END TIMES

Females saying it's gods will because she can't stop giving head , the f*ck .

Somalis truly are lost in the sauce when it comes to social media .

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Somalis truly are lost in the sauce when it comes to social media .
They pick and choose, if you click the profiles on the accounts “exposing” this Somali womens podcast you’ll see accounts dedicated to bashing Somali women and black people

when it fits their agenda they bring religion into it, Somalis are only religious on social media outside it complete opposite

They pick and choose, if you click the profiles on the accounts “exposing” this Somali womens profile you’ll see accounts dedicated to bashing Somali women and black people

when it fits their agenda they bring religion into it, Somalis are only religious on social media outside it complete opposite

Both are losers online abdis and halimos from 100s of videos of halimos twerking on tiktok especially the ones back home and Somali boys acting like gangsters or acting like racist incels .

We are very cursed people especially since social media has made so many of our people act dumb as f*ck .

Somalis make fun of black American culture and black Caribbean culture , but yet we do the same dumb shit like ass shaking , gangbanging , flexing with money , gossiping and countless videos of us fighting eachother .

They pick and choose, if you click the profiles on the accounts “exposing” this Somali womens podcast you’ll see accounts dedicated to bashing Somali women and black people

They're not religious, they use the religion to troll. Some people have no boundaries.

Why are these trolls so obsessed with those two groups what’s the reason ?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
You have Arab in you name but you have 4c hair and dark as midnight so how are you Arab my brother .
I don’t know what that means lool get off the internet and go do something productive.
Plus what’s wrong with someone being dark as midnight is this meant to be an insult you do know that racism is haram

I don’t know what that means lool get off the internet and go do something productive.
Plus what’s wrong with someone being dark as midnight is this meant to be an insult you do know that racism is haram

You have 1000s of messages and you want me to get off the net and do something productive , ahahhahahaahahhahaahahhaha

Can’t lie you man don’t even care about it Like that your just tryna hate on some sisters that are successful the brudda who tweeted that needs to be less vulgar and not insult people if he is trying to advise them
Real shit, they get so mad when a Somali girl gets any type of acknowledgment or success. They’re lowkey starting to remind me of those strange desi groups that obsess over policing their women.

Both are losers online abdis and halimos from 100s of videos of halimos twerking on tiktok especially the ones back home and Somali boys acting like gangsters or acting like racist incels .

We are very cursed people especially since social media has made so many of our people act dumb as f*ck .

We're not cursed social media just exposes you to the worst.

Somalis make fun of black American culture and black Caribbean culture , but yet we do the same dumb shit like ass shaking , gangbanging , flexing with money , gossiping and countless videos of us fighting eachother .

The importance of enjoining the good and forbidding the evil. If people stop doing that immorality will spread like wildfire.

Still, these things are exaggerated on the internet. Doesn't at all reflect how things are IRL.

We're not cursed social media just exposes you to the worst.

The importance of enjoining the good and forbidding the evil. If people stop doing that immorality will spread like wildfire.

Still, these things are exaggerated on the internet. Doesn't at all reflect how things are IRL.

The net reflects real life because the challenges these youth do online has real world consequences .

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
How come you aren’t quoting tweets from the 9 hour space of Somali dudes being complete insecure incels ? Doesnt fit your religious agenda ?

His main source of Islamic inspiration is a man wanted for rape charges in America.

There is no nuance or even an ability to look at this situation objectively from this user so don’t bother.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
From what it looks like, I don’t think the content of this podcast is something anyone would sanely support on this site.

However, the abuse these women got in public is not deserved. Do you think your father would have a 9 hour meeting slandering these women for a mistake?

Point out the wrong and if they don’t want to change, then it’s up to them.

That OscarBrittania account is a well-known troll member.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I just listened to half of the podcast and its littered with liberal talking points. How can a girl give consent to fellatio and then say she was “not ready” and try to justify this act by blaming Allah and Qadar :snoop:

Do they not know that all evil acts come from the nafs and Shaytaan influence and cannot be blamed on God.

Status
Not open for further replies.