The Diaspora Mother Shameless Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so fucking sad
Im ashamed that im a somali women smh

They act like its their man too wth stupid es

Wallahi we havo so mucch stupid people into our community :gucciwhat:

Shukri

Why are they stupid? Don't you think people have the right to choose whomever they can establish a relationship with?

They do 100% sure
But why are all those girls om twitter saying that they date idris too etc
It feel ashamed for them

Shukri

My apologies, I've totally misunderstood this thread because I thought it was a criticism about the Somali sister who's dating Edris. How many others are claiming to have dated him? If it's true, then brother Edris likes Halmos a lot. I like them too.

Shukri

My apologies, I've totally misunderstood this thread because I thought it was a criticism about the Somali sister who's dating Edris. How many others are claiming to have dated him? If it's true, then brother Edris likes Halmos a lot. I like them too.

No problem
Its a free life lol everybody can date whoever they want to date lol
Just dont embarass yourselves like those stupid girls at twitter :noneck:

Genie

The last suugo bender
I agree with some of you said but even though individual women don't matter, if we allow bad stereotypes directed at faraaxs and dating ajnabis to become normalized our people will end up like Asian men and women.

Obviously this doesn't mean insulting random couples who decide to marry out. But being distasteful towards Somali men must be stomped out.

its still a minority i just clocked by first para barely made sense it was 3am in the morning i was tired and i had to pray , but these women will always be a minority , the shitting on somali men has GOT to stop you're right but a part of me feels like they hardly mean it ,often times they'll say relax were just trolling , and i truly believe just that they are trolling especially on social media so you shouldn't take it to heart those that truly mean it are the said minority we all know who half of those xalimo's will end up with anyways.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't understand why you lot give these insecure twitter girls the time of day. Especially this one, 50% of her tweets is literally just her dragging Somali men. I say let them rage on about Idris in peace, it's really not worth paying attention to.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
its still a minority i just clocked by first para barely made sense it was 3am in the morning i was tired and i had to pray , but these women will always be a minority , the shitting on somali men has GOT to stop you're right but a part of me feels like they hardly mean it ,often times they'll say relax were just trolling , and i truly believe just that they are trolling especially on social media so you shouldn't take it to heart those that truly mean it are the said minority we all know who half of those xalimo's will end up with anyways.
:dzmxmmb: All these simp niggas getting triggered about what they can't control amuses me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: pretty sure all of these triggered niggas didn't even know of the existence of this chick they are calaacaling about 2 weeks ago. Weird fucks

Genie

The last suugo bender
:dzmxmmb: All these simp niggas getting triggered about what they can't control amuses me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: pretty sure all of these triggered niggas didn't even know of the existence of this chick they are calaacalinh about 2 weeks ago. Weird fucks

soomaha :noneck:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:dzmxmmb: All these simp niggas getting triggered about what they can't control amuses me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: pretty sure all of these triggered niggas didn't even know of the existence of this chick they are calaacaling about 2 weeks ago. Weird fucks

It's bizarre sxb, but it's not exclusive to us. You'll find insecure men crying about interracial dating in every race :mjlol: Google the term mudshark :lolbron:

H
It all started off as a result of the tweet below, it doesn't even shock me at all, the average diaspora Hijabi shamelessly promoting dating infidels in public even if it's a joke.

But this tweet below has even shocked to me to the bone, even their mothers are utterly shameless and her disgusting spawn wasn't even ashamed to share it with the world.

This is the result of characters like Malyun that shamelessly talk about the most private/intimate stuff on YouTube emboldening the mothers to do the same to their daughters, even I couldn't imagine it would go this low.

This stuff below however doesn't surprise me at all, even tough the man is Gaal, whoever it does surprise, clearly hasn't gone out much.

what u mean. Its clear her mom is a severe case. Average somali mom isn't that shameless, writing like that

LOL! If Idris has any kind of presence online at all then this relationship will probably end real soon. I would love to be a fly on the wall if he brought up in conversation to her the topic of somali men going bat sh*t crazy over their relationship.

I kind of sympathize with the somalis...but as an outsider its entertaining as well. There was this other somali chick with an asian dude a few days ago that also had the somali men panties in a wad.....rahtid....although not nearly as triggering as Idris though....even though he is a star and the girl is a no-name.

Again entertaining.....and somewhat enlightening.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah may Allah bless their relationship and may Allah give him all the Somali girls he needs to mount amiin yaa rabb

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Here is a scenario for the ladies to understand ( or at least the way i see it):

Suppose our men were really really good looking on average as in the average farax was 10/10 well built , good height , amazing facial features that are constant throughout and it becomes what they are known for they gain this 'title' of being East African kings (basically fetishised) and now every girl wants one , to top it all off they constantly bring down somali women , and mention how ugly we are things like "somali women are trash" they look like this and that , no ass , no boobs , gain weight fast etc etc and now famous people black ,white , asian women can easily get them but you as a somali woman can't seem to get a chance you feel as though you are despised but them. Imagine the anger you would feel in this context and scenario whereby they celebrate overtime a somali guy cuffs an ajinabi girl , allowing ajanabi girls to gain eh confident not shit on somali women too....... how would you feel , angry , depressed???

i have come to the conclusion through this , that is is indeed the somali men who are insecure , prideful and immature , to give a shit about random xalimo's who clearly don't care about deen iyo dhaqan and then proceed to act like we the common girls don't exist. Quick advice to you men LOOK at the height of your pride .... just look at it , to the point were you will let such trivial matters cause you grief , "but , but they're our women" and they (women) made a choice a decision to go with a man who isn't YOU or somali for that matter , they made a choice to celebrate and bait out there self hate quick question whats it to you?, your ego and pride have gotten so big you feel as though you are owed something....... ?? , Be happy that on the day of resurrection you will be judged according to YOUR deeds and no one else's , y'all out here acting like you're carrying their sins for them , just drop it please these threads are tiresome and i felt the need to speak up , :noneck::noneck:
calm down sis, :nahgirl: the reason why somalis girls are going mad is cus no one really is checking for them in real life and therefore when one gets cuffed by a famous nigga they all go mad. When they talk about attractive women from the Horn it is always habesha so once again calm the f*ck down. They reaction you see is simply an natural instinct all men have regardless of whether they are somali or not. Look at twitter once Serena William got engaged to the white boy. Niggas were going mad. All men have an possessive nature over their women. Maybe as an women you can't understand that mentality but it is within ever man regardless of who he is.

The reason some men are baffled is why is it an accomplishment for a somali sister to date and be piped by gaal. How can you MUSLIM SOMALI girls see that as an achievement. Most men don't care about the girl, it is the reacation which is of concern to us. how can young muslim somali girls see this as thing to aspire to. Do you really think idris will marry her, turn muslim and run off into the distant s and live happily ever after. This is simply a quick f*ck situation where he fucks her and chills. There is nothing more to the relation than him piping her. I dated non-somali girls my whole life however I have never considered it an accomplishment. I never saw it as an form of self validation. But I want to marry a somali girl. The girls I messed with are simply enjoyment and then to be discarded aside for when I want to marry a somali sister, non-Somalis would do the same to somali girls they want to marry their own, just like idris will probably do with her. what baffles us is how they see this a goal. To run after kuffars and tried to be accepted by them , how is that something we should introduce into our culture.

:ayaanswag:one thing that baffles me with the mother @Inquisitive_ is how can the mother see that as acceptable. I know with out a doubt a guy like you has seen mali girls run afterms non somali guys and those girls never turn out well. somalis chick I have seen run after arab' madow , turk and cadaan never has those relationship turned out well, so why would that mother have such a stupid opinion when she is married to a somali man.

@Professor

This topic has gone over most people's head, if you look at the title, it was about the diaspora mothers being dragged into this not these wild teenagers who I couldn't careless about because I have made up my mind a decade ago to go back home, and it wasn't even that bad back then.

I understand the frustrations of the likes of @shan-futo-le because she makes up the 5% pure in a pool of vile unmarriageable irreligious materialistic stupefied dumb filth that are unqualified to be mothers, hence I understand her rage which is acceptable, I would have acted out the same if I was in her shoes.

The sad thing is that for a women like her, the opportunity that is open to us which is to head back home is not open for her, it's a very tough predicament to be in because a large % of the males are no good either, although no were as bad the women in comparison.

Even the greatest saaqid on the road has more potential to the average SJW Xalimo on twitter to reform himself and change.

Genie

The last suugo bender
calm down sis, :nahgirl: the reason why somalis girls are going mad is cus no one really is checking for them in real life and therefore when one gets cuffed by a famous nigga they all go mad. When they talk about attractive women from the Horn it is always habesha so once again calm the f*ck down. They reaction you see is simply an natural instinct all men have regardless of whether they are somali or not. Look at twitter once Serena William got engaged to the white boy. Niggas were going mad. All men have an possessive nature over their women. Maybe as an women you can't understand that mentality but it is within ever man regardless of who he is.

The reason some men are baffled is why is it an accomplishment for a somali sister to date and be piped by gaal. How can you MUSLIM SOMALI girls see that as an achievement. Most men don't care about the girl, it is the reacation which is of concern to us. how can young muslim somali girls see this as thing to aspire to. Do you really think idris will marry her, turn muslim and run off into the distant s and live happily ever after. This is simply a quick f*ck situation where he fucks her and chills. There is nothing more to the relation than him piping her. I dated non-somali girls my whole life however I have never considered it an accomplishment. I never saw it as an form of self validation. But I want to marry a somali girl. The girls I messed with are simply enjoyment and then to be discarded aside for when I want to marry a somali sister, non-Somalis would do the same to somali girls they want to marry their own, just like idris will probably do with her. what baffles us is how they see this a goal. To run after kuffars and tried to be accepted by them , how is that something we should introduce into our culture.

:ayaanswag:one thing that baffles me with the mother @Inquisitive_ is how can the mother see that as acceptable. I know with out a doubt a guy like you has seen mali girls run afterms non somali guys and those girls never turn out well. somalis chick I have seen run after arab' madow , turk and cadaan never has those relationship turned out well, so why would that mother have such a stupid opinion when she is married to a somali man.

What are you talking about were did i say half of what u said , i clearly stated that caring about women who clearly display hatred for there somalinimo or even for themselves is retarded , these women don't care about their deen or dhaqan they feed off of attention on top of that you have the audacity to say somalis girls and generalise us all , whilst generalising all men , kulaha its an instinct i can already count 5 male members who did not react like you did ,all you stated was to stop being prideful , immature and hurt over dumb teenagers over the frikin internet its getting hella boring now ffs.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
What are you talking about were did i say half of what u said , i clearly stated that caring about women who clearly display hatred for there somalinimo or even for themselves is retarded , these women don't care about their deen or dhaqan they feed off of attention on top of that you have the audacity to say somalis girls and generalise us all , whilst generalising all men , kulaha its an instinct i can already count 5 male members who did not react like you did ,all you stated was to stop being prideful , immature and hurt over dumb teenagers over the frikin internet its getting hella boring now ffs.
I apologise I went full retard, you should never go full retard:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts