The Diaspora Mother Shameless Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
A halimo be like: "Guess what cambaro a halimo sucks Madow dick". "Ohmygoddd this the greatest day ever IMG_7500.GIF"

A simp nigga be like: "IMG_6853.JPG I can't accept all these halimos fucking Bantu negroid dick we wuz banu hashim and shit we iz superior IMG_7501.JPG"
Get a life nacalaa

Why don't you look this from the angle too, namely why is it that it's only Somali women who celebrate when one of them dates a Madow or none Somali?

You don't see Arabs celebrating, blacks celebrating when One of their women partners with a male of different background.

Clearly Somali xalimos have serious inferiority issues
You haven't been on enough websites :mjlol:
It literally happens with every race especially blacks and Asian when it come to white people
Idis is a very famous and handsome celeb; of course people would talk about it :manny:

You haven't been on enough websites :mjlol:
It literally happens with every race especially blacks and Asian when it come to white people
Idis is a very famous and handsome celeb; of course people would talk about it :manny:

Hes like two decades older than her. Admit it xalimos are pathetic lmao

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The effects of Idris Elba, the xalimos going crazy, the farahs crying about the xalimos going crazy
giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
VixR

The insecurities of the Somali bloke is at boiling point, please start a dialogue with the Somali sisters and tell them not to rub salt to our injuries. We all know ragga na hoggaamiyo inay yihiin Bohol King and Inquisitive and what chances do they have against Idris Elba, zilch.
Aussie, are they getting to you too?

Far from some girl tweeting 'Farahs aint shit', more and more it seems the 'Farahs' themselves believe it of themselves

you lot are actually pathetic. stop policing peoples words.

what the f*ck does it matter what some girl tweets or what her mother texts. get a fucking life.

So do you want a black guy Xalimo?
There are two types of black men you can have.

Type 1 The humble Abu Tyrons:
If You want an Abu Tyron you will have to dress modestly, wear your burka at all times then join a masjid.
You then contact the imam and say you want a black revert.
And after 2 weeks congratulation you are now married to Abu Sharaf Al Tyrony the security guard, however be prepared for a life of struggle as Abu Tyron will struggle to make ends meet.

Type 2, The Idris elbas & Stomzys et al:
Just throwaway every goddamn burka you have at home and kiss goodbye to your life as a modest innocent girl.
Go shopping and buy the most revealing dresses you could find. Yes gurl Slay them niggaz, show off your cushtic beauty.
Go clubbing and make sure you go to the clubs where Rich black men/footballers and rappers mostly frequent . After a short while you will have had eventually found your black rapper / actor /footballer. Congratulation he will most definitely make a music video for you and shower you with his monies.

However, please note which ever type you choose Ashy Abdis will continue to hate you and your guts :siilaanyolaugh:

@VixR @arawelo 2.0 @Lalune

Do your mothers know Idris Alba and if yes how do they view him? is it anywhere close to the reaction the mother of that teenage women expressed ???? I am deeply curious because you guys give off that same vibe as that teenage girl.

Last edited:
Aussie, are they getting to you too?

Far from some girl tweeting 'Farahs aint shit', more and more it seems the 'Farahs' themselves believe it of themselves

VixR

Not at all, I'm a globalist and any intelligent brother be another African, Asian, Caucasian or any non-Somali male who can improve our collective I.Q is welcome. Furthermore, it isn't my concern to the affairs of two consenting adults. I, myself date whoever I fancy regardless of her ethnicity.

@VixR @arawelo 2.0 @Lalune

Do your mothers know Idris Alba and if yes how do they view him? is it anywhere close to the reaction the mother of that teenage women expressed ???? I am deeply curious because you guys give off that same vibe.
My mom doesn't even know or care about him :ftw9nwa:
Anyway, chill before you get a heart attack or something :whoa:

Don't get worked up over someone else's life decisions. That's losernimo 101, but I am sure you know a lot about that
:ulyin:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Yooo dudes these somali girls starting to turn these against us, everyone here get ready for the holy war on twitter rn. Its on now, these jaareers will get it

VixR

Veritas
VixR

Not at all, I'm a globalist and any intelligent brother be another African, Asian, Caucasian or any non-Somali male who can improve our collective I.Q is welcome. Furthermore, it isn't my concern to the affairs of two consenting adults. I, myself date whoever I fancy regardless of her ethnicity.
These guys could learn from you.

Sometimes when I see the boys in my city, I think my parents should've raised them. Whatever stake your folks have in who you are and your esteem could've benefited a lot of these guys.

Yooo dudes these somali girls starting to turn these against us, everyone here get ready for the holy war on twitter rn. Its on now, these jaareers will get it

Get what? Most of those lunatics on twitter are probably laughing along with it.

I'm so glad I'm out of the dating scene, imagine having to court one of these witches after everything your read online.

Feel sorry for you dudes.:noneck:

These guys could learn from you.

Sometimes when I see the boys in my city, I think my parents should've raised them. Whatever stake your folks have in who you are and your esteem could've benefited a lot of these guys.

I thoroughly enjoy reading your virtue signalling posts especially knowing your moral compass. :mjlol:

I remember a time when courting was very difficult with the older smart generation that took tremendous skills and patience to break

I am glad I didn't come across the likes of you in those days, otherwise just like Pope John XII, I would have died from paralytic stroke due to excess

My mom doesn't even know or care about him :ftw9nwa:
Anyway, chill before you get a heart attack or something :whoa:

Don't get worked up over someone else's life decisions. That's losernimo 101, but I am sure you know a lot about that
:ulyin:

Your mistaking me for the cucks that flood your PM's and by the way I am pro diversity and miscegenation. I was just shocked that the conservative mothers were getting involved in this

Last edited:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Get what? Most of those lunatics on twitter are probably laughing along with it.

I'm so glad I'm out of the dating scene, imagine having to court one of these witches after everything your read online.

Feel sorry for you dudes.:noneck:

Lool i never date somali girls anyway( only dated one reer xamar)

aar somali girls igaa kaaxe :nahgirl:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

I'm noting down the xalimos that liked his comment. Forwarding it to the Somali farax KGB.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dahir Alasow is now making topics about Idris and his Somali girlfriend, looooooool

:drakelaugh:

Idris is even making the red lipped baboons mad. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.