The Diaspora Mother Shameless Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all started off as a result of the tweet below, it doesn't even shock me at all, the average diaspora Hijabi shamelessly promoting dating infidels in public even if it's a joke.

But this tweet below has even shocked to me to the bone, even their mothers are utterly shameless and her disgusting spawn wasn't even ashamed to share it with the world.

This is the result of characters like Malyun that shamelessly talk about the most private/intimate stuff on YouTube emboldening the mothers to do the same to their daughters, even I couldn't imagine it would go this low.

This stuff below however doesn't surprise me at all, even tough the man is Gaal, whoever it does surprise, clearly hasn't gone out much.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Somali women are very insecure. Have you seen any other women get validation from things like this? Some girl I was following even tweeted about how it made her proud to be Somali.

Bohol

VIP
kkkkkkkkkk. Well who do you think gave birth to those hoes obviously it is older loose women. It is a vicious circle.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Not gonna lie, a part of me wants to get triggered over the fact that we're making threads dedicated to dissing hooyos now

But for the most part I'm pretty burned out on this Idris Elba "controversy," if you could call it that, and how Somalis online are having breakdowns over it.

Not to say that I'm exempt from stoking the flames through my Twitter threads, but after really thinking about it, we really ought to move on from this gender shit. We are all making a fool out of ourselves due to a couple that don't even know we exist. Yeah, I dabbled in it a bit myself, but like I said, I'm just burned out, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way

Last edited:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

@Prince Abubu reaction would be priceless, even the Asian women are hunting down Banu Israel but the Xalimo's started this trend.

@FSMDOA

I couldn't careless about these pubercent teens, in fact I want them to expose themselves more, so most males go back home to marry like I decided 10 years ago when it wasn't even this bad.

I only posted this thread because I didn't think it was so bad that even the mothers were getting involved in the shamelessness.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
In before another platinum thread by mudane @Inquisitive_ IMG_6237.GIFIMG_6237.GIFIMG_6237.GIF

VixR

Veritas
I'm surprised at the extent to which this Idris thing is literally sweeping Somali men by the macawis apparently

Does anybody remember if this is how it was when David Bowie married Iman, or is this a product of social media times

YoungFarah

VIP
I'm surprised at the extent to which this Idris thing is literally sweeping Somali men by the macawis apparently

Does anybody's remember if this is how it was when David Bowie married Iman, or is this a product of social media times
I agree but it goes both ways. Why do the niggas care so much like they even knew her existence a month ago? And why do the halimos celebrate it so much like they scored a buzzer beater in game 7? Nacalaa shaqo la'an badanaa xoolahan

Does anybody remember if this is how it was when David Bowie married Iman, or is this a product of social media times

VixR

The insecurities of the Somali bloke is at boiling point, please start a dialogue with the Somali sisters and tell them not to rub salt to our injuries. We all know ragga na hoggaamiyo inay yihiin Bohol King and Inquisitive and what chances do they have against Idris Elba, zilch.

VixR

Veritas
I agree but it goes both ways. Why do the niggas care so much like they even knew her existence a month ago? And why do the halimos celebrate it so much like they scored a buzzer beater in game 7? Nacalaa shaqo la'an badanaa xoolahan
The thing is, I expect ppl to be enthralled by stars and celebrities; they're a property of the public. We've all seen ppl being attracted to celebrities, so I can understand a young girl tweeting about this.

I don't expect random men to feel somehow emasculated bc some chick, only relation to them being her ethnicity, bc she'swith a celebrity. There's upwards of a dozen threads on SS on this couple, 90% of them made by...men.

YoungFarah

VIP
The thing is, I expect ppl to be enthralled by stars and celebrities; they're a property of the public. We've all seen ppl being attracted to celebrities so I can understand a young girl tweeting about this.

I don't expect random men to feel somehow emasculated bc so some chick, only relation to them being her ethnicity is with a celebrity. There's upwards of a dozen threads on SS on thus couple, 90% made by...men.
Sad but true. Not completely though. Some girls see this as great as the moon landing wtf. How low must ones self esteem be that they feel like they've entered the gates of Jannah. The niggas are no different. Somalis are turning into the cadaan cucks on Stormfront. I haven't seen this much made sucka shit coming from both genders in my life. Truly giving Somalis a bad rep. Just move the f*ck along and live your life nacalaa SMH

The thing is, I expect ppl to be enthralled by stars and celebrities; they're a property of the public. We've all seen ppl being attracted to celebrities, so I can understand a young girl tweeting about this.

I don't expect random men to feel somehow emasculated bc some chick, only relation to them being her ethnicity, bc she'swith a celebrity. There's upwards of a dozen threads on SS on this couple, 90% of them made by...men.
Why don't you look this from the angle too, namely why is it that it's only Somali women who celebrate when one of them dates a Madow or none Somali?

You don't see Arabs celebrating, blacks celebrating when One of their women partners with a male of different background.

Clearly Somali xalimos have serious inferiority issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts