The democratic country of somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
It doesn't matter what allegiance reer Buhodle hold, drought aid especially during this harsh drought shouldn't be used as a tool for leverage.
Very sickening .

See ku dhici karta? I thought Buhoodle was supposed to be part of Somaliland, how could Puntland have such control over a city that's supposed to be under Somaliland administration?

Is the country of somaliland so weak that puntland a federal state of another country is imposing themselves in their affairs.
See ku dhici karta? I thought Buhoodle was supposed to be part of Somaliland, how could Puntland have such control over a city that's supposed to be under Somaliland administration?

Ahhh deflection, a great tactic to use when one is in a pinch.My work here seems to be done.

As a wise man once said, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahhh deflection, a great tactic to use when one is in a pinch.My work here seems to be done.

As a wise man once said, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" :fittytousand:
What are you going to tell us next that a federal state Puntland of another country Somalia has imposed sanctions on hargaisa the capital city of the democratic country of somaliland:siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP

War suuasha ka jawab baa lagu leeyahay ninyahow. Mamuulka Somaliland baa xukunta Buhoodle waa haa mise maya.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How can somaliland be recognised as a sovereign nation if it has a federal government of anther country Puntland state of Somalia imposing its will on the whole country of somaliland:mjohreally:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I can go to gabiley tomorrow and I promise you I would not find a single samaroon man, samaroon women who are married to Jibril Abokor are plenty. Anything west of hargeisa to east awdal is JB Sacad Muse.
That includes Gabiley town, Wajaale, Arabsio, Abaarso, Agbar...
JB also live Hawd.
JB are known for breeding fast they out number Samaroon now, forgot about the rest of SM.
Samaroon are langaab according to the last British census they made up 45,000. SM was 100,000. Big difference

I've been to Gabiley. Lovely town, nice weather and food. I have never heard of it being a Samaroon city. I've always knownit to be a JB town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts