The democratic country of somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
City Council that doesn't change the demographics of the region and it's obvious of the cuqdad of Sacad Muuse

Everyone is aware of the presence of Gadabuursi in the region of Gabilay even the small clans you award city council seats

Partially in the region of Galbeed(Waqooyi Galbeed) or Gabilay disrict.

a9sbcm.jpg

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
44963469.jpg

Gabiley, beautiful Sacad Muse, JB degan, :rejoice:, now we have a boon foreigner trying to say this city 40 mins from Hargeisa is a Samaroon city. :mjlaugh:

Waan dhintay :mjlol:

You guys run a 3.5 state with rotating seats between the Bermuda triangle and you want to lecture us on democracy? :drakekidding:

The corrupt and illegal monopoly of power has even forced their brotherly clans of Warsangeli and Ali Salebaan to join hands with ISIS in Galgala so
they can fight for their fair share. Somaliland can still see some improvement but nobody is that desperate to join hands with international terror groups.

Not to mention they recently tried to prevent drought aid from reaching Buhoodle, Khatumo State of Somalia. True muslim somali people who love Somalinimo.
Truly horrendous move. :susp:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
City Council that doesn't change the demographics of the region and it's obvious of the cuqdad of Sacad Muuse

Everyone is aware of the presence of Gadabuursi in the region of Gabilay even the small clans you award city council seats

Partially in the region of Galbeed(Waqooyi Galbeed) or Gabilay disrict.

a9sbcm.jpg

Waryahee, war heedhee, war ilaahi maad taqaanta horta, war hadaad ilaahaage taqaantid, oona waxaad ii sheegaysid run tahay, bal imika banaanka u bax oo, oona waxaad tidhaada, gabiley wa degan samaroon ah, biritoole adigo nool oo xay ah hadaad soo noqotid, $5000 baan kugu soo diri, ilaahage

nHLSlFK.gif

Gambar

VIP
You guys run a 3.5 state with rotating seats between the Bermuda triangle and you want to lecture us on democracy? :drakekidding:

The corrupt and illegal monopoly of power has even forced their brotherly clans of Warsangeli and Ali Salebaan to join hands with ISIS in Galgala so
they can fight for their fair share. Somaliland can still see some improvement but nobody is that desperate to join hands with international terror groups.

Not to mention they recently tried to prevent drought aid from reaching Buhoodle, Khatumo State of Somalia. True muslim somali people who love Somalinimo.

I thought Buhoodle was Sland's problem?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Zoro

Councils are not chosen the government in Somaliland does not choose electoral people , you are voted on by the people. If the Samaroons turned up at the polling stations they would've done well, but they had no one there voting, that's why they were outnumbered by Akihse, Gurgure, and Madigaan.

Isaaq have one counciler in Lughaya (Samaroon degan)

Samaroon have non in Gabiley region (Sacad Muse)

Isaaq have more say in Awdal than samaroon in Gabiley fax :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
44963469.jpg

Gabiley, beautiful Sacad Muse, JB degan, :rejoice:, now we have a boon foreigner trying to say this city 40 mins from Hargeisa is a Samaroon city. :mjlaugh:

Waan dhintay :mjlol:

Gabiley is a Jibril Abokor deegaan, my grandmother (dhinaca Hoyodey) is from there. Waa la oogyahay. There's no need to go in.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Gambar

I don't get why people like @Cognitivedissonance who isn't even Gadabursi would come up with B.S like this, the envy these niccas have sometimes makes me wonder why? You don't see me claiming Tribe a owns Gedo over Tribe B, it's none of my business.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Why are you comparing puntland which is a federal state unlike the democratic nation of somaliland which is a country it's not a fair comparison unless you believe somaliland is just a federal state just like puntland:kanyehmm:

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre

Waa wax lagu qosla everyone knows there is corruption and your clan has serious cuqdad and we are a big portion of Gabilay even I.M Lewis who was fond of Isaaq mentions that and he wrote his book A Pastoral Democracy together with Muuse Galaal who was Habar Awal.

Check the region of Gebileh in his book now where do you see Gurgure Akisho and Madigaan

mjlol.png

That is clear proof of your clans cuqdad

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's not get into the technicalities. Let instead address the reason why PL tried to sabotage drought relief for Buhodle.
Isn't buhoodle part of the democratic country of somaliland? How comes a federal state like puntland is dictating to a nation like somaliland:mjpls:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Waa wax lagu qosla everyone knows there is corruption and your clan has serious cuqdad and we are a big portion of Gabilay even I.M Lewis who was fond of Isaaq mentions that and he wrote his book A Pastoral Democracy together with Muuse Galaal who was Habar Awal.

mjlol.png
Why you quoting some nigga 70 years ago warya, there is no conspiracy, we got one seat in Lughaya, you got none in Gabiley, because you ain't relevant there son.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
The thing is I couldn't care less if you don't admit it I know I can visit my uncles there and chill and we will always live there and one day we'll get our fair share of seats

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It doesn't matter what allegiance reer Buhodle hold, drought aid especially during this harsh drought shouldn't be used as a tool for leverage.
Very sickening .

Is the country of somaliland so weak that puntland a federal state of another country is imposing themselves in their affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending