The Da'wah of "Mufti" Menk Emasculates The Muslim Man

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Another point I want to make here is- this is not me saying me this. I know the person behind the channel and the person is a real Sheikh. He is more qualified than any probably any person on this forum. I'm going with the Sheikh on this.

Do you think your sheikh is more qualified than Mufti Menk?

Imagine how misogynistic you must be to feel emasculated because a Sheikh tells you to treat your wife well.

@Omar del Sur you're a revert who is originally from a Western background, hence I might be extreme in labelling you a misogynist. It might simply mean you lack the ability to look at context.

Mufti Menk is from a South Asian background. Misogyny and downright oppression of women is normalised there and tbh in many of our own Eastern backgrounds. Stealing women's inheritance, forcing women to live with in-laws, making them cook and clean for them until dusk to dawn, acid attacks, honor killing ect is common. You're simply looking at the West where women are emancipated. Many of the brothers who talk the way you do are also looking at it from a Western redpill perspective as well. In the West, there is this huge talk of men being stripped or emasculated, it couldn't be further from the truth in Muslim Eastern societies. The Ummah is plagued with women who can't even get their Islamic rights and domestic violence and a Sheikh from such a community who says 'hey, lets treat them better' is an issue? Wallahi the lack of haqq is clear to see. But Allah is our witness.

One of the last sermons of the Prophet s.a.w was about treating women well. He reminded the Muslims about women under their care. The mistreatment of women has always been an issue and tbh many of you brothers are going to be questioned about your vile treatment and attitude towards 50% of Allah's creation.

Last edited:
Imagine how misogynistic you must be to feel emasculated because a Sheikh tells you to treat your wife well.

@Omar del Sur you're a revert who is originally from a Western background, hence I might be extreme in labelling you a misogynist. It might simply mean you lack the ability to look at context.

Mufti Menk is from a South Asian background. Misogyny and downright oppression of women is normalised there and tbh in many of our own Eastern backgrounds. Stealing women's inheritance, forcing women to live with in-laws, making them cook and clean for them until dusk to dawn, acid attacks, honor killing ect is common. You're simply looking at the West where women are emancipated. Many of the brothers who talk the way you do are also looking at it from a Western redpill perspective as well. In the West, there is this huge talk of men being stripped or emasculated, it couldn't be further from the truth in Muslim Eastern societies. The Ummah is plagued with women who can't even get their Islamic rights and domestic violence and a Sheikh from such a community who says 'hey, lets treat them better' is an issue? Wallahi the lack of haqq is clear to see. But Allah is our witness.

One of the last sermons of the Prophet s.a.w was about treating women well. We reminded the Muslims about women under their care. The mistreatment of women has always been an issue and tbh many of you brothers are going to be questioned about your vile treatment and attitude towards 50% of Allah's creation.
@Angelina you still alive ? Sspot was pretty boring without the 1 xalimo vs 5 faraxs gender war sessions :silanyosmile:

Okay. The political correctness police have a problem with this particular video I posted. I have taken note and I don't care.

I know NasirAlHanbali personally, I have lots of respect for him as many Muslims who know him do. I'm also 99% sure that he is more qualified when it comes to Islam than every single person posting on this forum including myself. He gave his view. Some other people want to give their opinion. Okay. If I'm worried about what reddit, twitter and various other internet liberals think, I'll maybe post a thread sharing their views.

I just want to clarify- I do not care about debating people. I'm not out to debate or to "win" debates. I'm out to express my viewpoint or in this case post an informative video and people think whatever it is they think. If you agree, you agree, if you don't you don't.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm also 99% sure that he is more qualified when it comes to Islam than every single person posting on this forum including myself.

If I can’t criticise your sheikh because I’m less qualified then surely your sheikh shouldn’t be defaming Mufti Menk who is more educated.

I would say “don’t you see how inconsistent you look” but inconsistency is your speciality.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My Sheikh is bigger than your Sheikh. He would beat your Sheikh up.

I don’t care about the pissing contest but the audacity of this guy to say “you can’t criticise my sheikh, he’s more educated than you” when his sheikh is criticising sheikhs more educated than himself.

My man is a walking juxtaposition straight out of Langley.

btw here are some lectures from Nasir Al Hanbali. he gives great lectures.

this brother probably has hundreds of videos. he talks about tons and tons of different topics from world politics to aqeedah but he has one video where he says things feminists and "Mufti" Menk fans don't like and it's supposedly this big terrible thing?

have people ever read Ibn Taymiyyah? do you know what he said about gender? none of the great scholars of the past were "woke" male feminists. none of them were talking about quacking like a duck when your wife asks you to quack like a duck.

so are we supposed to destroy all the works of all the great historical scholars? none of them are going to fall in line with Western liberal ideology.

and what about the Quran and the hadith? if we want Islam to conform to Western liberal ideology, we would need to remove verses from the Quran and remove some of the hadith.

I support Nasir Al Hanbali and I have zero intention of backing down or being apologetic about it. He is a person who has a lot of knowledge and gives lectures. I posted a video of his. I've posted multiple videos of his on various topics. I didn't make the video.

if the people who are so against the video would like to post their lectures, they can go and post and their lectures. I know the people who want Westernization of Islam will have a problem. I know that there are the "liberal Muslim" type who want a Westernized Islam but I also know there are the ones who are against that. And the former are often more vocal. So for the ones who want Islam as it was understood for pretty much all of its history, I recommend the lectures.

this brother probably has hundreds of videos. he talks about tons and tons of different topics from world politics to aqeedah but he has one video where he says things feminists and "Mufti" Menk fans don't like and it's supposedly this big terrible thing?

have people ever read Ibn Taymiyyah? do you know what he said about gender? none of the great scholars of the past were "woke" male feminists. none of them were talking about quacking like a duck when your wife asks you to quack like a duck.

so are we supposed to destroy all the works of all the great historical scholars? none of them are going to fall in line with Western liberal ideology.

and what about the Quran and the hadith? if we want Islam to conform to Western liberal ideology, we would need to remove verses from the Quran and remove some of the hadith.

I support Nasir Al Hanbali and I have zero intention of backing down or being apologetic about it. He is a person who has a lot of knowledge and gives lectures. I posted a video of his. I've posted multiple videos of his on various topics. I didn't make the video.

if the people who are so against the video would like to post their lectures, they can go and post and their lectures. I know the people who want Westernization of Islam will have a problem. I know that there are the "liberal Muslim" type who want a Westernized Islam but I also know there are the ones who are against that. And the former are often more vocal. So for the ones who want Islam as it was understood for pretty much all of its history, I recommend the lectures.
Saying 'hey treat your wife kindly' , and adding a bit of humor isn't woke. Mufti Menk like many scholars are from societies in which women are treated little better than slaves. The Asian subcontinent probably has the worst and haram infringement of women's rights. To this day women are robbed of inheritance and you're concerned about someone cracking a joke about being kind to one's spouse and helping them.

Wallahi, i'd understand your concerns if the Eastern Ummah wasn't/isn't the way it is when it comes to women.

Lol @ using Ibn Taymiyah. He believed in giving more rights than women are currently afforded in places like Pakistan and India.

Wallahi, i'd understand your concerns if the Eastern Ummah wasn't/isn't the way it is when it comes to women.

You say "your concerns". I know Nasir Al Hanbali and I like to support his videos. He is a local celebrity and people love him. To me, I'm basically just supporting the local imam. I hope one day he's as big as Sheikh Fawzan. And I mean... do I go with SomaliSpotters or do I go with the local imam? If you knew him, you'd understand why I take him so seriously. He is like an ocean of knowledge and I'm going with what he's saying. Insha'Allah one day he's as big as Sheikh Uthaymeen. I'm a proud supporter of him and I believe him.

Be nice to your wife, sure, be nice to your wife. But that doesn't involve quacking like a duck or barking like a dog or posting videos of yourself knitting like your someone's grandma.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Okay. The political correctness police have a problem with this particular video I posted. I have taken note and I don't care.

I know NasirAlHanbali personally, I have lots of respect for him as many Muslims who know him do. I'm also 99% sure that he is more qualified when it comes to Islam than every single person posting on this forum including myself. He gave his view. Some other people want to give their opinion. Okay. If I'm worried about what reddit, twitter and various other internet liberals think, I'll maybe post a thread sharing their views.

I just want to clarify- I do not care about debating people. I'm not out to debate or to "win" debates. I'm out to express my viewpoint or in this case post an informative video and people think whatever it is they think. If you agree, you agree, if you don't you don't.
Nigga you don’t care about debating because you know your ass will lose in this particular topic

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anyways I’m tired off this ajnabi tbh. Are you even fr an ajnabi or are you just a Somali pretending to be a Mexican?

You say "your concerns". I know Nasir Al Hanbali and I like to support his videos. He is a local celebrity and people love him. To me, I'm basically just supporting the local imam. I hope one day he's as big as Sheikh Fawzan. And I mean... do I go with SomaliSpotters or do I go with the local imam? If you knew him, you'd understand why I take him so seriously. He is like an ocean of knowledge and I'm going with what he's saying. Insha'Allah one day he's as big as Sheikh Uthaymeen. I'm a proud supporter of him and I believe him.

Be nice to your wife, sure, be nice to your wife. But that doesn't involve quacking like a duck or barking like a dog or posting videos of yourself knitting.
He clearly didn't mean it to be literal. Anyone with common sense would know that it is clearly a joke. A bad one tbh as I don't find it funny, but not anything to take seriously. His whole point was to point out that making your spouse happy, in things that aren't haram or matters is a good thing.

I remember reading a passage in which Imam Hanbali advised men to not interfere in everyday household running as the wife is the queen of the house in terms of everyday running. Obviously the man is still the head of the house, but he clearly meant that men shouldn't be petty and controlling and they should leave their wives be when it comes to things they usually do, instead of ordering them about for every little thing:

Indeed, the house is under the sovereignty of the woman. While she remains therein, she feels that she is sitting upon her throne, and that she is the chief of the house . Stay clear of destroying this kingdom of hers and do not ever attempt to dethrone her, otherwise you will be trying to snatch her sovereignty. A king gets most angry at he who tries to strip him of his authority, even if he portrays to show something else.

An insecure man, who looks at things from a Western context, will view that piece of innocent advise as belittling the authority of husbands and emasculation. I don't know that Islamic speaker you posted, i'm sure he is very knowledgeable and so is Mufti Menk.

Last edited:

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

His statement wasn't clear cut and is a matter of ijtihad. Only scholars can make rulings regarding labelling someone misguided and that brother who made the video isn't a scholar.

Brother I advise you to focus on studying the deen and post beneficial videos. Many Muslims don't pray regularly and even salafies know that mufti menk does a lot good dawah. In the greater good, stop warning against duaets who's error is a matter of ijtihad.

Read this.

Y'all pointed and laughed at me when I said this new age of salafism just attracts the incels and red pill idiots. Swapping one ideology for another except this time using the "but muh Quran and Sunnah" as their trump card when you call them out on their misogynistic views. Don't forget blaming the big bad West for everything and anything.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Y'all pointed and laughed at me when I said this new age of salafism just attracts the incels and red pill idiots. Swapping one ideology for another except this time using the "but muh Quran and Sunnah" as their trump card when you call them out on their misogynistic views. Don't forget blaming the big bad West for everything and anything.

In a decade, they’ll call us the leading experts in analysing this new incel Salafist wave.

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts