The Da'wah of "Mufti" Menk Emasculates The Muslim Man

I'm glad to see these types get refuted. We're supposed to sit back and let them misguide people? Defending the din is more important than defending these people. Muslims are being attacked both from inside and outside. And the attacks from inside are even more dangerous. To pretend otherwise is lacking in seriousness.

menk.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nonsense, he is a good Sheikh and nothing wrong with knitting or being good to your wife.

Nonsense, he is a good Sheikh and nothing wrong with knitting or being good to your wife.

You are making a strawman argument, you are misrepresenting what the video is saying. People should watch the video for themselves because you are giving a misrepresentation. I'm surprised you'd go along with a feminist agenda. I don't get why you defend Menk and Yasir Qadi.

Last edited:

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
You're reaching bro. The statements he made are vague he didn't say he supports feminism. Plus, these guys refute every one that's not in their group.

You're reaching bro. The statements he made are vague he didn't say he supports feminism. Plus, these guys refute every one that's not in their group.

I don't get why all these people come out of the woodwork to defend this Westernized "liberal Islam" stuff. This is another strawman. I didn't say @TekNiKo directly made feminist statements but he was defending Menk who is clearly going along with a feminist agenda.

TekNiKo

VIP
I don't get why all these people come out of the woodwork to defend this Westernized "liberal Islam" stuff. This is another strawman. I didn't say @TekNiKo directly made feminist statements but he was defending Menk who is clearly going along with a feminist agenda.
Show me one video where Mufti explicitly supports feminism. He is just talking about being good to your wife and making marriage work. Stop following Wahabism its an offshoot of Najdi Arab culture, nothing to do with Islam.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Stay away from this group. You even have other salafies refuting them.

facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1747286965305032&id=686830098017396

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m glad everyone is waking up to @Omar del Sur

He’s attacking Mufti’s with infinitely more knowledge than him because they don’t align with his pre-conceived beliefs about Islam.

The absolute audacity.

Show me one video where Mufti explicitly supports feminism. He is just talking about being good to your wife and making marriage work. Stop following Wahabism its an offshoot of Najdi Arab culture, nothing to do with Islam.

You don't have to explicitly say you are supporting something in order to support it. Not everyone is going to be that upfront and direct. Some are sneaky or subtle.

So was Sheikh Ibn Tayimiyyah from najd? He was from Syria if I remember correctly. Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab didn't invent anything new. You sufis have a thing against him simply because he reminded people about things that had been a part of Islam since the beginning and these truths were not convenient for the Sufis and the bidahs they were promoting. And you look at the Salafi scholars- they are constantly citing Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah. Salafiyyah goes back way before Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab.

What's sad to me is, seemingly just out of anti-Salafi sectarianism, you want to defend these types who are blatantly pushing for Westernization of Islam? Menk is at least a little more subtle about it but Yasir Qadi is blatant about wanting to Westernize Islam.

Salafis basically radiate thinly-veiled contempt for the West- if they even bother to not be blatant about it. I've ever seen Sheikh Fawzan in his writing seem to express contempt the West. Meanwhile it really does seem true that the Sufis and the West are allies. I can't picture Salafis being welcome at the white house but Hamza Yusuf certainly was. To the West, the Salafis are the "bad Muslims" and the Sufis are the "good Muslims".

Last edited:
Stay away from this group. You even have other salafies refuting them.

facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1747286965305032&id=686830098017396

I think you're talking about SPUBS. Nasir Al Hanbali has refuted SPUBS. He isn't with SPUBS. He has nothing to do with them. SPUBS are in Britain. Nasir Al Hanbali is based in the US.

I already stay away from SPUBS. I don't listen to them.

TekNiKo

VIP
You don't have to explicitly say you are supporting something in order to support it. Not everyone is going to be that upfront and direct. Some are sneaky or subtle.

So was Sheikh Ibn Tayimiyyah from najd? He was from present-day Syria if I remember correctly. Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab didn't invent anything new. You sufis have a thing against him simply because he reminded people about things that had been a part of Islam since the beginning and these truths were not convenient for the Sufis and the bidahs they were promoting. And you look at the Salafi scholars- they are constantly citing Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah. Salafiyyah goes back way before Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab.

What's sad to me is, seemingly just out of anti-Salafi sectarianism, you want to defend these types who are blatantly pushing for Westernization of Islam? Menk is at least a little more subtle about it but Yasir Qadi is blatant about wanting to Westernize Islam.

Salafis basically radiate thinly-veiled contempt for the West- if they even bother to not be blatant about it. I've ever seen Sheikh Fawzan in his writing basically mock the West. Meanwhile it really does seem true that the Sufis and the West are allies. I can't picture Salafis being welcome at the white house but Hamza Yusuf certainly was.
These are your Sheikhs Abu Khadijah and co from Salafi Network. That is your 'Fawzan', Madkhali' student

These are your Sheikhs Abu Khadijah and co from Salafi Network. That is your 'Fawzan', Madkhali' student

please show me when I have ever posted anything by Abu Khadijah. I was taught about Salafiyyah at a local mosque by Yemenis who barely spoke English way before I ever heard of this Abu Khadijah person. I don't listen to Abu Khadijah or SPUBS.

I'm glad to see these types get refuted. We're supposed to sit back and let them misguide people? Defending the din is more important than defending these people. Muslims are being attacked both from inside and outside. And the attacks from inside are even more dangerous. To pretend otherwise is lacking in seriousness.
All he said was to be good to your wife, it’s not feminism. Do you want to be do nothing and be bad to your wife?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
All he said was to be good to your wife, it’s not feminism. Do you want to be do nothing and be bad to your wife?

Didn’t you know, according to Omar Del Sur, who is a religious Muslim mind you, Islam doesn’t agree with being good to your wife.

Are we seriously gonna fall for his bait anymore.

Didn’t you know, according to Omar Del Sur, who is a religious Muslim mind you, Islam doesn’t agree with being good to your wife.

Are we seriously gonna fall for his bait anymore.

Yes, this is the problem with strawman arguments.

1- "All Menk is saying is be good to your wife".

2- "Omar del Sur is saying don't be good to your wife".

But the premise is false and the entire structure here is built on a false premise.

Another point I want to make here is- this is not me saying me this. I know the person behind the channel and the person is a real Sheikh. He is more qualified than any probably any person on this forum. I'm going with the Sheikh on this.

Trending

Latest posts