THE DATE FROM HELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota is overrated but its better than all the other diaspora for sure. My skin can't handle the extreme winter cold and I'm already light skin but I get paler every damn year I stay here:ivers:Lol I didn't even know Somalis lived in Holland. The more ya know I guess ^_^

And you are very welcome! Good luck with your studies and Farax hunting, maybe the odds forever be in your favor!
tumblr_inline_mw4g2tAXwx1sr8ijf.gif

I look grey here in holland
Even the summers are cold lol
And thanks good luck with your studies and your search for xalimo :salute:

waraabe

Your superior
Only if ya'll pay for the flight, dinner and wedding expenses. :feedme:I just started school again so I'll be poor for a couple of years, maybe even half a decade + :lawd:

And yes I agree, HXH is the greatest anime of all times!

I don't mind contributing to build strong Somali
Families, the ajar I get is more than enough :mjohreally:

P.s I hated the 2011 version

What a funny story & what a mess. She's only 20 and is getting divorced? how long has she been married? Anyways, I wish you all the best with school.

Ive watched death note, attack on titan, monster, code geass, do you know other quality animes for me? :)

Yesterday i started this anime Parasyte but it seemed more hentai than anime i was so disturbed :damn:

I want to see Kaiji or is Hunterxhunter better?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I don't mind contributing to build strong Somali
Families, the ajar I get is more than enough :mjohreally:

P.s I hated the 2011 version

Lmao tryna go to Jannah via Sadaqah I see, that's very commendable sxb.

And yes I agree. They babyfied the anime and made it extremely hard to watch. Kinda like the new pokemon where all the characters looks beyond ridiculous

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What a funny story & what a mess. She's only 20 and is getting divorced? how long has she been married? Anyways, I wish you all the best with school.

Thank you Aria, it'll definitely be a challenge. And I believe she told me 6 months. I'm not sure if she was telling the truth but regardless its true what they say about Somali marriages. They don't last long at all!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Ive watched death note, attack on titan, monster, code geass, do you know other quality animes for me? :)

Yesterday i started this anime Parasyte but it seemed more hentai than anime i was so disturbed :damn:

I want to see Kaiji or is Hunterxhunter better?

Watch Hunter X Hunter (the old one) first! And then fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood

Thank you Aria, it'll definitely be a challenge. And I believe she told me 6 months. I'm not sure if she was telling the truth but regardless its true what they say about Somali marriages. They don't last long at all!

3 weddings I know that happened last year are already divorced. You had a lucky escape say Alhamdulillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending