death\emitter
Ohmygod im laughing so hard but i had the same shit with a guy
WE WENT ON 1 DATE and he thought we were married and everything

Good luck changing your phone number and everything :mjlol:

Entitled people are the worst walahi, who do they think they are?:mahubowtf:

And I already changed my number so I'm all good there :siilaanyosmile:

Entitled people are the worst walahi, who do they think they are?:mahubowtf:

And I already changed my number so I'm all good there :siilaanyosmile:

I know right, ive even considered moving out or going back to somalia :gucciwhat:

And i was thinking the same, dating is haram if i had listened this would never happen etc :mjlol:

Good thing she doesnt know your adress!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I know right, ive even considered moving out or going back to somalia :gucciwhat:

And i was thinking the same, dating is haram if i had listened this would never happen etc :mjlol:

Good thing she doesnt know your adress!

Damn, was it that bad? I can't imagine moving and uprooting my life because of a crazy stalker.

And I'm beyond done with haram relationships and Xalimo hunting at the moment. I'll just have to adore them from afar and live vicariously thru my friends until I get my shit together.

And your writing is so good
It feels like an actual book i read it again just to laugh at it :friendhug:

Thank you, I appreciate it!! :friendhug:

Damn, was it that bad? I can't imagine moving and uprooting my life because of a crazy stalker.

And I'm beyond done with haram relationships and Xalimo hunting at the moment. I'll just have to adore them from afar and live vicariously thru my friends until I get my shit together.

Thank you, I appreciate it!! :friendhug:

Actually it was
He was always threatening me that he would ruin my life and that he would come to my house and he texted some friends of me

When i blocked him at everything he would sent me emails and sometimes he came to the street where i live

Some people become crazy when you reject them lol :jcoleno:

I could better focus on my future than spent my time at this bs :snoop:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Actually it was
He was always threatening me that he would ruin my life and that he would come to my house and he texted some friends of me

When i blocked him at everything he would sent me emails and sometimes he came to the street where i live

Some people become crazy when you reject them lol :jcoleno:

I could better focus on my future than spent my time at this bs :snoop:

Yikes the dude sounds like a meth head. :gucciwhat: That doesn't sound like something a Somali guy would do either.

Actively looking is waste of time and energy but passively hunting your prey doesn't require a lotta work and I would recommend. And plus the more I get older the more I start liking the idea of an arranged marriage. People are crazy as f*ck out here and you always find out when its too late!

Yikes the dude sounds like a meth head. :gucciwhat: That doesn't sound like something a Somali guy would do either.

Actively looking is waste of time and energy but passively hunting your prey doesn't require a lotta work and I would recommend. And plus the more I get older the more I start liking the idea of an arranged marriage. People are crazy as f*ck out here and you always find out when its too late!

It was not a somali guy but an cadaan guy who was converted to islam for a couple years (i know i shouldnt even talk with him in the first place what the hell was i thinking)

I will never date something that is cadaan simple, me and my whole family were almost done :jcoleno:

But he had a really good job, decent clothes, manners at first etc so i thought it was a good muslim guy

Just because i said that i didnt saw a future with him he was acting this way wow cwnt believe this happened :kendrickcry:

I like the idea of an arranged marriage better, but its still hard to find something good enough

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It was not a somali guy but an cadaan guy who was converted to islam for a couple years (i know i shouldnt even talk with him in the first place what the hell was i thinking)

I will never date something that is cadaan simple, me and my whole family were almost done :jcoleno:

But he had a really good job, decent clothes, manners at first etc so i thought it was a good muslim guy

Just because i said that i didnt saw a future with him he was acting this way wow cwnt believe this happened :kendrickcry:

I like the idea of an arranged marriage better, but its still hard to find something good enough

:deadrose:Bahaha well it's better you learned early then after marrying the guy cause I hear they chop up their wives or shot themselves after murdering their whole family:damn: straight up psychopaths walahi. I don't even trust the "one ummah" arabs and "honor killing" pakis so trusting a revert will never happen for me. Also dating someone is much more different then living with them. You will never truly know a person thru dating because everyone puts up a fake representation of themselves when they're courting a potential, it's just the way it is.

You can meet nice down to earth Somali guys either thru Uni or the Mosque so don't worry too much you still got time.

My hooya literally has a list of girls from my tribe she wants me to date but I always tell her I'll find somebody.:mjkkk:I might have to check this list out eventually since I'm obviously not good at this.

:deadrose:Bahaha well it's better you learned early then after marrying the guy cause I hear they chop up their wives or shot themselves after murdering their whole family:damn: straight up psychopaths walahi. I don't even trust the "one ummah" arabs and "honor killing" pakis so trusting a revert will never happen for me. Also dating someone is much more different then living with them. You will never truly know a person thru dating because everyone puts up a fake representation of themselves when they're courting a potential, it's just the way it is.

You can meet nice down to earth Somali guys either thru Uni or the Mosque so don't worry too much you still got time.

My hooya literally has a list of girls from my tribe she wants me to date but I always tell her I'll find somebody.:mjkkk:I might have to check this list out eventually since I'm obviously not good at this.

You should check that list for sure
I wish my hoyo had this sort of list but she wants me to marry after im done with uni so i cant even look for a guy

And dating is mostly fake, ive learnt so much about this damn this guy seemed almost perfect untill i told him i didnt see a future :mjlol:

And where i live there are not many somalis/no somali community so i dont know many somali guys, and the ones i know are wannabe gangster but theres is enough time for me to find someone lol

And i will never even look at a convert i cant believe this happened or cadaans they are so crazy this changed my whole view about them :jcoleno:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You should check that list for sure
I wish my hoyo had this sort of list but she wants me to marry after im done with uni so i cant even look for a guy

And dating is mostly fake, ive learnt so much about this damn this guy seemed almost perfect untill i told him i didnt see a future :mjlol:

And where i live there are not many somalis/no somali community so i dont know many somali guys, and the ones i know are wannabe gangster but theres is enough time for me to find someone lol

And i will never even look at a convert i cant believe this happened or cadaans they are so crazy this changed my whole view about them :jcoleno:

Qof miskeen baad tahay abayo. Haven't you heard of the famous Somali proverb, "cadaanka iska ilaali"? Cause the real world is a much scarier place than our parents chalk it up to be.

I always suggest the ladies start looking early even during Uni as the guys in Minnesota (where I live) always look for wifey there. I however have big dreams so I'll wait until I'm nearly 30 before using all my resources. I'm sure you'll find someone too, it's all Calaf anyway so you just have to pray on it! Btw stay away from the wannabe GANISTAR :ufdup:

Qof miskeen baad tahay abayo. Haven't you heard of the famous Somali proverb, "cadaanka iska ilaali"? Cause the real world is a much scarier place than our parents chalk it up to be.

I always suggest the ladies start looking early even during Uni as the guys in Minnesota (where I live) always look for wifey there. I however have big dreams so I'll wait until I'm nearly 30 before using all my resources. I'm sure you'll find someone too, it's all Calaf anyway so you just have to pray on it! Btw stay away from the wannabe GANISTAR :ufdup:

Oooh you live in minnesota? I think there are in minnesota as much somalis as there are in whole Holland you are lucky
And mom always said that about cadaans know i now

I wont ever ignore my moms advice cant believe i did this and thanks for your advice :friendhug:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Oooh you live in minnesota? I think there are in minnesota as much somalis as there are in whole Holland you are lucky
And mom always said that about cadaans know i now

I wont ever ignore my moms advice cant believe i did this and thanks for your advice :friendhug:

Minnesota is overrated but its better than all the other diaspora for sure. My skin can't handle the extreme winter cold and I'm already light skin but I get paler every damn year I stay here:ivers:Lol I didn't even know Somalis lived in Holland. The more ya know I guess ^_^

And you are very welcome! Good luck with your studies and Farax hunting, maybe the odds forever be in your favor!
tumblr_inline_mw4g2tAXwx1sr8ijf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending