The Damul Jadiid genocide against the Marehan in El wak district.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Isn't CeelWaaq Garre dominated?

May Allah have mercy on those that were murdered. And may they get their justice.

Lol, this is Kenya and Ahmed madobe genocide on Reer Gedo, I doubt President HSM or even Hawiyes give a 2 shit about that region.

I thought Gedo was under Jubaland state, so why not blame their state's leaders?

cow

VIP
Lol stop being sensitive waryaa, President HSM nor Hawiyes gives a 2 shit about Gedo so stop the the blaming game and blame your Jubaland President Ahmed madobe on why Kenya is bombing your besieged people in Gedo.

You sure about that, cause your hutu ass seems very obsessed to the point only one other insane MJ woman has the same level obsession.

Makes you think think 🤔 doesn't it

You sure about that, cause your hutu ass seems very obsessed to the point only one other insane MJ woman has the same level obsession.

Makes you think think 🤔 doesn't it

Obsessed kulaha, war yaa Allah yaqaan nobody cares about your poor irrelevant folks, and last I checked it was your folks making countless of threads about Hawiyes.

And also all I said is that nobody from Hawiye or SFG cares about gedo, you folks are suggesting as if impoverished gedo has some values which it does not and HSM doesn't give a 2 shit about that region.

P,s Kenya has been Bombing Gedo since the days of farmaajo, so take your bulshits to Ahmed madobe where all your marexaan Politicians are his Horgals.

Trending