The Cushitic One Is On My Desk Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
His your fellow half MJ... be nice

What do you look like I wonder? So fascinating...

I only discovered about the existence of Somali Bantus a few years ago, I was like how come no one told me.

Is it just you on sspot or there's others?

I swear you landers have it so nice living away from bantus where your women aren't near them:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

His your fellow half MJ... be nice

What do you look like I wonder? So fascinating...

I only discovered about the existence of Somali Bantus a few years ago, I was like how come no one told me.

Is it just you on sspot or there's others?
I am muscular
animated27.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If the Bantu problem isn't fixed, the beautiful MJ clan will go from this

upload_2017-5-20_1-50-24.png

To this

culture.jpg

The same thing will happen to all somali clans :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited:
By drawing their picture on the back of a paper napkin?:mjlol:

Small gestures sometimes give the best results. It is not the quality of the material you use, but the intent and the brilliant moves you make that wins hearts man. Approaching a woman as if she is easy to get will cost you often.

Step up your game.

Last edited:
....its not even her :damn::damn::damn:

She said she looks prettier in real life and she has the confidence. That is good enough. I won't blame Cushitic for using another beauty's pic as hers cause she most likely saw something in the girl that she shares.. At minimum, she has an eye for a beauty, which means she has a fine taste. I can go on and on justifying this saxib...

All works fine.

She said she looks prettier in real life and she has the confidence. That is good enough. I won't blame Cushitic for using another beauty's pic as hers cause she most likely saw something in the girl that she shares.. At minimum, she has an eye for a beauty, which means she has a fine taste. I can go on and on justifying this saxib...

All works fine.

@KultaKala I will provide him the privilege of seeing my real picture...
:diddyass: If he keeps playing his card right... I picked this avatar cos it looks similar too me babes... :denzelnigga:

Than he can tell you all how beautiful, I am
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
@KultaKala I will provide him the privilege of seeing my real picture...
:diddyass: If he keeps playing his card right... I picked this avatar cos it looks similar too me babes... :denzelnigga:

You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Let them believe what they want. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One can see your pretty face and still judge you not beautiful out of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts