The Cushitic One Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted a cuck prince to sweep me off my feet and babysit my cat children. :hillarybiz: They must be fed and pampered while I'm on vacation in Bali.
I gotchuuu. Im also adept at giving massages i'll comfort you thoroughly:yacadiim:. Im also adept at cleaning. Your children will be in spick spock condition whilst you enjoy your holiday with your bae.What I'm afraid of is that you won't be able to handle my D abaayo. Its too small. :oh6b81q:

Genie

The last suugo bender
bila xishood is an epidemic around here , but then again anonymity does that. Then there are the special breed of people who actually post there pics on here.:pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
:shaq::shaq: You have to fap
To me, exceed your daily amount
i will exceed everything
IMG_3006.JPG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I gotchuuu. Im also adept at giving massages i'll comfort you thoroughly:yacadiim:. Im also adept at cleaning. Your children will be in spick spock condition whilst you enjoy your holiday with your bae.What I'm afraid of is that you won't be able to handle my D abaayo. Its too small. :oh6b81q:

If by D you mean Dog. My home is a cat sanctuary. No canines allowed. Muzzle that little bugger or he will be fed to the little lions. Our situation is asexual. My kitten is barely a few months so I need company to deal with postpartum. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending