The Cushitic One Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all because of one cartoonish dp , these niggas be desperado :pachah1::russ::russ::russ::deadpeter:

gstqbJ1Vjeg.jpg
Reer Anime busting all kinda nuts:damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If I had a younger sister. I'd want it to be her. :win: Very Zen, smart, classy, entertaining, Cushitic and a dash of hood when the occasion calls for it.

:ayaanswag:I also described half the ladies on Sspot. Gotta think of something unique. She's a unicorn with a union jack jilbaab. I have a maple leaf one. And we'll roll up in a van when we meet.:mjswag:

If I had a younger sister. I'd want it to be her. :win: Very Zen, smart, classy, entertaining, Cushitic and a dash of hood when the occasion calls for it.

:ayaanswag:I also described half the ladies on spot. Gotta think of something unique. She's a unicorn with a union jack jilbaab. I have a maple leaf one. And we'll roll up in a van when we meet.:mjswag:
You swing for the same team miyaa?? Dw you'll just be one of the abdis like all of us. gender doesn't matter. :lolbron: @The Cushitic One I'm still waiting on that pic. Dw i'll use my shitty laptop for the "deed" :shaq:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You swing for the same team miyaa?? Dw you'll just be one of the abdis like all of us. gender doesn't matter. :lolbron: @The Cushitic One I'm still waiting on that pic. Dw i'll use my shitty laptop for the "deed" :shaq:

Islaamo hang out in twos. Odeys prefer larger crowds for more political opinions.

:ufdup:Don't you go fantasizing. You've already seen half a face and one exposed thumb.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How mature?? Are you an IILF (Islaan i'd like to f*ck). Ill promise to cook suqaar for you eedo. :denzelnigga:

I always wanted a cuck prince to sweep me off my feet and babysit my cat children. :hillarybiz: They must be fed and pampered while I'm on vacation in Bali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending