The curious case of Hong Kong

Has anyone noticed how the protests in HK have been all over the internet for the past few months? I use reddit alot and this shit is all over the front page. most upvoted posts. They also have an entire subreddit dedicated to it which has 500k subs. They also recently started bringing american flags to their protests.
Is the CIA behind this shit? Or is it genuinely the people that know the price of freedom? The internet is one hell of a tool walahi

Attachments

• vtozirwkywz31.jpg
    vtozirwkywz31.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 216
100th Post!

also would the repeal of the 2nd ammendment lead to the same thing in the states?:yacadiim:

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
there was a protest at my school a few weeks ago. It was the Hong Kong students vs Mainland Chinese students. We have a lot of international students

@lalayariis

u live in canada? also it isn't uncommon for mainlanders to hate honkongers. firstly, its because they were born and grew up in an authoritarian country which has censored anything opposing it. they believe in the chinese dream, which is basically the unification of one china and collective effort. interdasting stuff actually :ehh::ehh:

I am guessing it's because that's what most media are feeding it's viewers. The Hong Kong subreddit is fucking cringe, I bet it's all Americans.

:kodaksmiley:

lalayariis

Bad cop
@lalayariis

u live in canada? also it isn't uncommon for mainlanders to hate honkongers. firstly, its because they were born and grew up in an authoritarian country which has censored anything opposing it. they believe in the chinese dream, which is basically the unification of one china and collective effort. interdasting stuff actually :ehh::ehh:
Nah I live in the US. Lowkey am friends with a lot of mainlanders, they’re actually really nice people and don’t like how the riots are ruining the city in the name of democracy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Best believe that the US is doing things behind the scenes.

Likewise, Russia also meddles in other country’s affairs.

They competitors and so they would love to destabilize you. Just look what Russia done to the US. For the first time in US history (thanks to social media age) a foreign country has made inroads into destabilizing America by attacking her by her underbelly, their obsession with race. Now we know Russia created fb pages of extreme point of views from both races.
Before this the US was the only country that was impenetrable but now it is an even field.

#SomaliaKills

Apollo

VIP
Not surprised,

Since HK is an ''outpost'' of the West in China. Of course, the Western world will be more on the side of HK vs PRC.

As for Somalia, :lol: , the government of Somalia will be 100% behind PRC because of ze money, just like the rest of Africa.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Has anyone noticed how the protests in HK have been all over the internet for the past few months? I use reddit alot and this shit is all over the front page. most upvoted posts. They also have an entire subreddit dedicated to it which has 500k subs. They also recently started bringing american flags to their protests.
Is the CIA behind this shit? Or is it genuinely the people that know the price of freedom? The internet is one hell of a tool walahi

r u drunk?

Those es should STFU and behave themselves.
If they didnt protest the british back then they have no right to protest now..
China knew this would be a problem back in the 90's , they focused on making Shanghai into the financial centre not Hong kong, Hong kong was the source of foriegn investment and a window to the rest of the world..
Shanghai was a success it is the financial center of China, China does not need Hong kong at all,
they dont really need to attract foriegn investment, investors are fighting over themselves and begging and scraping for a chance to invest.

If an earthquake and Tsunami completley wipes out hong kong tommrow the chinese economy wont be inconvenienced, it would be a roadbump thats all...

So all those western loving treasonous es in HK better behave themselevs.