The creature from Jekyll island what is money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They'll be out of business if they did that.

The Dollar = debt.

The first dollar since the gold standard had been debt and we'll have no money circulating if US pays of all it's debt.

Also the Fed reserve will stop earning interest as well.

Don't look at it that way anyways.... just see it as a set of rules to run a global economy more efficient then we did previously.

The fiat currency is based on trust and the more convoluted the rules the harder it is for most civilians to figure it out and so we keep trusting the system (apart from conspiracy heretics like you :farole:).

The current system won't last much longer since the US will probably struggle to grow fast enough to keep up with the debt (bad planning).

They could always "extend" it and fake the growth numbers (20% of the economy usually comes from the financial sector which is 90% bs anyways).

However sooner or later they'll probably decide on a multinational currency that would minimize the issues we've seen with the Euro.

An open currency that's based on actual goods (gold backed) or market dynamics (Bitcoin) would be uncontrollable and will lead to political entities or trillionaires that could run roughshod around the world; causing all sorts of chaos.
So usury is a perfectly fine? I wonder what the Quran says about that? So I take it you're not a Muslim then:comeon:

If so then cognitive dissonance much:hova:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So usury is a perfectly fine? I wonder what the Quran says about that? So I take it you're not a Muslim then:comeon:

I'm a muslim realist.

If you want to live in this world comfortably a bit of haram now and then is necessary.

A few thousand years in hell is worth the killer deal I'm getting on my car loan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm a muslim realist.

If you want to live in this world comfortably a bit of haram now and then is necessary.

A few thousand years in hell is worth the killer deal I'm getting on my car loan.
This ain't about a loan it's about the fiat system as a whole.

A Muslim is he who surrenders his or her will for Allah's will. You can't be a vegetarian and eat a bacon sandwich my g let's agree to disagree.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't like economic conspiracies. It clouds my judgement.

When you have money in the market the last thing you want to watch are youtube video's with headers like:

"20XX Prepare for MOTHER OF ALL CRASHES"

Go put money in the market and play the game is all I can say.
You might aswell tell me to head to my nearest gambling shop :drakekidding:

Embrace the wrath of cognitive dissonance the whole fiat system is a mirage back by paper notes that ain't backed by no intrinsic value:hahaidiot:

You might aswell tell me to head to my nearest gambling shop :drakekidding:

Embrace the wrath of cognitive dissonance your who system is a mirage:hahaidiot:

Investing is gambling.

I'm an ethical investor. I limit my exposure to Haram stocks.

It's always the ones in the bleachers that want the players to end their careers.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

I get your normal cognitive dissonance shtick but this seems to be more than that.

Are you having money problems and in turn just want to see the world burn?

If you just ask all of us at sspot could round up together a few shilling to help you through this rough period.

Just stop trying to make people lose confidence in fiat monetary system.

Don't want my savings to end up worthless by the bank runs you instigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts