The corrupted Amaxaar Kalgacal family of Siil-yanyo exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Duke of Bohol im getting the feeling that you know this family more then on a political level. Are you related?
This guy "mocks" habar jeclo week in week out and you're asking him if hes related to siilanyo? :bell:clearly bait :bell:
Also the hooyo must have been stunning in her youth. But I think those girls take after their dad.
You baited, so to diverse you threw in a compliment :bell:cut the games walaal:bell:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
:gaasdrink:

@Duke of Bohol im getting the feeling that you know this family more then on a political level. Are you related?

Also the hooyo must have been stunning in her youth. But I think those girls take after their dad.

Nah I am just a investigative journalist in my spare time. I will have to disagree Ms Jamaame, there
is nothing attractive about the mother or the daughters. They look uglier than 90% of halimos.

Gambar

VIP
Nah I am just a investigative journalist in my spare time. I will have to disagree Ms Jamaame, there
is nothing attractive about the mother or the daughters. They look uglier than 90% of halimos.
Amina is gorgeous mashallah you can tell she was a looker back in the day.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Na heedhe imisa geel ba rabta iin laga bixiiyo horta? mise a can of tuna will do.
Walaaxowla looooool. I swear you are the only man on here. Who manages to keep my mouth shut. I know I said this million times before.
I'm so done with you.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
While our men are busy talking about Gaas and his latest developments. These Isaac men are trying to snatch us one by one.
Their only benefit is that they're maskeen push overs. The con is they're crazy and have zero edeb.
Xalaaxowla looooool. I swear you are the only man on here. Who manages to keep my mouth shut. I know I said this million times before.
I'm so done with you.
He was raised in a shed. Don't mind him. He acts like he has no home training lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending