The corona virus gave me perspective...

I think I am going to call it a day and move back home to Somalia on a permanent basis. Honestly this has given me a wake up call to just forget about this fake western life and move back. At least if shit goes mad globally, I can just be among my own people. Somalis might get a bad rep, but we are family oriented and have support networks to help each other out in crisis situations.

This corona virus event gave me perspective on that. When you are among a sea of atheists, homosexuals, cucks, numerous unrelated ethnic groups, religions, fake social justice warriors and nazis, you are asking to be slaughtered in the streets in the event of a real system collapse.

To those that continue building their lives and believing in this system, I say to you good luck, but the red flags are well and truly out in full display!

I think one day we will all be forced to go back. It's best to be prepared. My dad always emphasized on buying land and building our own houses back home. You never know what can happen.

The mass panic made me realise a lot of things too. These gaalo don't know anything about tawwakul 'ala Allah. This dunya is all they have, kinda sad.

Shit like this always reminds me this quote from the joker...
997D6031-9D5A-4309-ACF4-C91D43E4F760.jpeg

To you it may seem that way, but I have never been more clear about anything in my life. This is the wake up call many have been waiting for.

Hopefully this Corona virus blows over, and then it's time to say bye bye to western life for me.

I actually agree with you. If this was a serious pandemic the only country I would want to die in is Somalia

If the sun were to fall tomorrow. bury me with my ancestors so I can rest without sorrow. Wakanda forever!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think I am going to call it a day and move back home to Somalia on a permanent basis. Honestly this has given me a wake up call to just forget about this fake western life and move back. At least if shit goes mad globally, I can just be among my own people. Somalis might get a bad rep, but we are family oriented and have support networks to help each other out in crisis situations.

This corona virus event gave me perspective on that. When you are among a sea of atheists, homosexuals, cucks, numerous unrelated ethnic groups, religions, fake social justice warriors and nazis, you are asking to be slaughtered in the streets in the event of a real system collapse.

To those that continue building their lives and believing in this system, I say to you good luck, but the red flags are well and truly out in full display!

@VantaBlack

Good luck Son. I am dying in the west huuno.

Trending