the coming war in east africa??!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
do you think that there will be a war soon between maybe (Ethiopia and Sudan)?
what do you think the alliances are going to be?
what is your opinion on this matter?

I Reject your wishful thinking. Ethiopia is here to stay, Haa Noolaato!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One thing East Africa should avoid is wars.

exactly. War is horrible. I would not wish it on my worst enemy or your enemy (in this case Ethiopia)

People will suffer. Lives will be lost. Neighboring countries will be affected. No need to be happy about your neighbors misery, believe me it will reach you soon

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
exactly. War is horrible. I would not wish it on my worst enemy or your enemy (in this case Ethiopia)

People will suffer. Lives will be lost. Neighboring countries will be affected. No need to be happy about your neighbors misery, believe me it will reach you soon
I don't hate any country ayeeyo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
did I say that Ethiopia was going to vanish?

giphy.gif

when did i say Ethiopia was my enemy? where in the text did I say that? i only asked neutral questions. there was no personal attack on Ethiopia or any nation in that text I wrote.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
when did i say Ethiopia was my enemy? where in the text did I say that? i only asked neutral questions. there was no personal attack on Ethiopia or any nation in that text I wrote.

Sweety i read your political hateful posts.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you don't know me I personally don't hate Ethiopia. I just want them to gives us our land which Ogaden. I travelled to the Jinn world weren't you there with me?

HHHmmmmm walaal just admit it u HATE em` its ok its gonna free u

Trending

Latest posts