The Columbus Geeljire Wadaads, community leader, the uncle and the Sultan of the Marxuum have held a news conference

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
And she should have taken her case somewhere else once she realised they don’t see it the same way. She asked for help, they told her what they thought was right in their views. Either accept or move on from it. It’s sad the mother didn’t have other options like other family members who could help her raise awesomeness for her case

If the community couldn’t help her they should have directed her to those who could. They did neither and are instead trying to clean up their reputations by calling her a liar.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Moral of this story is being blatantly missed here. Gri-- u need to emphasize the moral core of this tragedy.

SAY NO TO ALCOHOL! Do u hear me ? @Duchess @Bundasliga @Hani Bee

PS: Hoorta why do Mohammed's always succumb to alcoholism? So sad. And the dhulbahante qabil :(

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duchess

Once again I urge you to listen to the man who went beyond the call of duty. This is Horseed Nur, he is the outreach/ spokesman of 6 Somali Mosques that have united. Here he is explaining everything that transpired. Yesterday I have provided you the testimony of the Sultan of the Waraangeli clan, the clan of the Marxuum, has denied all the conspiracy theories propagated by the ladies.
We also had the uncle go off on whoever recorded the footage of the deceased.

What more do you want @Duchess
Are you the sole representative of the truth.

Here’s Horseed, the calm and collected leader of the Abubakar Siddique Mosque in West Columbus, Ohio.

@Duchess

Once again I urge you to listen to the man who went beyond the call of duty. This is Horseed Nur, he is the outreach/ spokesman of 6 Somali Mosques that have united. Here he is explaining everything that transpired. Yesterday I have provided you the testimony of the Sultan of the Waraangeli clan, the clan of the Marxuum, has denied all the conspiracy theories propagated by the ladies.

Here’s Horseed, the calm and collected leader of the Abubakar Siddique Mosque in West Columbus, Ohio.
The uncle is irrelevant sir. Since when does an uncle have more say than a victim’s own mother. If she has no problem recording her son, he needs to stay in his lane.

@Duchess

Mashallah the sheikh explained everything so clear even a simpleton like me understood. You owe this sheikh an apology @Duchess.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The uncle is irrelevant sir. Since when does an uncle have more say than a victim’s own mother. If she has no problem recording her son, he needs to stay in his lane.

This is preposterous! If my brother is out of the way, god forbid, I AM THE SUPREME DECISION MAKER from there on dammit. Those are my children. Those are my brother’s children and thus my children.
You as the mother of my nephews and nieces come second in command.

What kind of idiocy is this!
Listen, who gives away your daughter if your husband is dead ? Her uncle.

Last edited:
The uncle is pretty upset at the falsehood that spread throughout the Somali social media.
He is also irate about the disgraceful way that his nephew was filmed in such a state

Lady who recorded it is now distancing herself from filming it by saying “she asked me to do it “.

The uncle feels like his nephew’s dignity in death was invaded by broadcasting him to the masses.

The details are coming into focus now. Apparently the Marxuum was found unconscious in Wedgewood neighborhood, a problematic neighborhood that’s pretty dangerous. Someone called the ambulance for him. There was no ID on him. The coroner performed toxicology as well as autopsy to find his DNA as well as the cause of his death.
They still don’t know yet. Waiting on the results.

Listening to these leaders felt like they were addressing @Duchess

They rejected all the falsehood propagated by the women who took advantage of the men praying Salyut Asar.

What these ladies have done is very shameful.

The matter is not about organs removed, that is officially disapproved.
It is about the fact that Doctor’s West lost record of the phone call they made to the family back in November the 3rd.
Lawyers have been hired and the hospital’s President has set down with the community.
The community is satisfied of the way they were received.
That said the matter is going to court.

I again urge you folks to stop being the forefront of unproven conspiracy.
So they were doing it to earn some money? This is why I never donate to anyone online. If I ever have to donate then it is to my own family back in Somalia who are hungry or in need or I should give lacag hand to hand to anyone who is in need. I urge everyone to never donate something online and if they have to donate do it hand to hand or to family members in need.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have a lot of sympathy for the mum as emotions are running high as she just lost a son. But the people around her should have calmed her down and helped her accept the reality

The mum has no fault but she was surrounded by ungodly women who put fuel to the fire. The worse women you can have to instigate a fitna. Exactly the moment the mum needed to be handled delicately they egged her on.

Could it be a case of a culture clash?

An caddaan hospital has to contend with the death of a "John Doe" according to them maybe brought to the accident and emergency in critical condition who dies as he is attended to.

They call the city coroner to do an autopsy to establish the cause of death - standard protocol.

Organs are usually removed in an autopsy and analyzed as well for toxicology.

You will then be embalmed (chemicaled and sewn up) for preservation and refrigerated till someone comes to claim you or the police find your next of kin - standard protocol.

Could it be a case of a culture clash?

An caddaan hospital has to contend with the death of a "John Doe" according to them maybe brought to the accident and emergency in critical condition who dies as he is attended to.

They call the city coroner to do an autopsy to establish the cause of death - standard protocol.

Organs are usually removed in an autopsy and analyzed as well for toxicology.

You will then be embalmed (chemicaled and sewn up) for preservation and refrigerated till someone comes to claim you or the police find your next of kin - standard protocol.
The problem with this theory is that the hospital called her in regards to her son the day she last saw him. The 3rd of November. What was their reasoning for such a call? And why would he be referred to as John Doe later? What constitutes a John Doe? If he has a criminal record and an 8 year history with the hospital, why would they be unable to identify him? Why was she pressured to go ahead with burial? Why was she declined the right to see her child’s body? And why when she did see it, did she say that he was not sewed back up even?

Trending