The Clan Militas Of Gedo

Brother your right they haven’t received wages because they are not part of ARMY.

These are clan militia untrained and undisciplined. Just because they have allied with the government does not make them reliable partners.

Secondly gedo is extremely poor. The corruption of the leaders is extremely high as the little they do get goes directly into their pockets.

These are clan militas pretending to be “SNA” there is still no proper accountability and enforcement in the region. Gedo is divided between 2 entities it used to be Jl now that’s out of the question. They will now have to look up to SFG for their dues and the SFG is also seems to be abandoning them. As they say Deja Vu

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Brother your right they haven’t received wages because they are not part of ARMY.

These are clan militia untrained and undisciplined. Just because they have allied with the government does not make them reliable partners.

Secondly gedo is extremely poor. The corruption of the leaders is extremely high as the little they do get goes directly into their pockets.

Moalimu the major stakeholder the real President rightful leader of Jubaland has all the major districts in our native state Jubaland. All the corrupt politicians will get replaced we are building our state clean not dirty :yousmart:

Your 2 tuulos are the minority in my native state Jubaland. Gedo is the heartland the mainbase homebase region of Jubaland the Green Valley of Jubaland. Why you keep mentioning Xamar? Kkkk your lands are Qabridahar and Garissa niimaan baa leh Jubaland

well 2 tuulo of mines have more prominence strategic values then your whole desert lmao

Moalimu the major stakeholder the real President rightful leader of Jubaland has all the major districts in our native state Jubaland. All the corrupt politicians will get replaced we are building our state clean not dirty :yousmart:

My solution is simple let’s do a galmudug Style rotation presidency.

Leader = kismayo Chosen vp = gedo chosen and then swap every two terms

he replaced the district comminsior of Luuq 3 times in 6 month.He also emptied out and pocketed all the funds in the accounts of Garbahareey,Buurdhuubo and Beledxaawo! The nigga finessed y’all niggas lmao

Sheikh

VIP
well 2 tuulo of mines have more prominence strategic values then your whole desert lmao

Capper. Your two tuulos are irrelevant and have Kikuyus guarding you there. My massive lands in my native state Jubaland are full of Greenery, wealthy resources, water, rivers :hahaidiot:

Sheikh

VIP
he replaced the district comminsior of Luuq 3 times in 6 month.He also emptied out and pocketed all the funds in the accounts of Garbahareey,Buurdhuubo and Beledxaawo! The nigga finessed y’all niggas lmao

Moalimu is the law and order of Jubaland his decisions are key as he is tracking down on everything in his native state Jubaland he rules with xaq and is the rightful leader

Capper. Your two tuulos are irrelevant and have Kikuyus guarding you there. My massive lands in my native state Jubaland are full of Greenery, wealthy resources, water, rivers :hahaidiot:
Your dust bowl has Amhara all over it. Who are you kidding lool.
22388177-4349-4BC2-830C-7AB78E254CBB.jpeg

Sheikh

VIP
My solution is simple let’s do a galmudug Style rotation presidency.

Leader = kismayo Chosen vp = gedo chosen and then swap every two terms

The terrorist will be caught fam. Then Moalimu our President will operate from Kismayo his tropical city

Moalimu is the law and order of Jubaland his decisions are key as he is tracking down on everything in his native state Jubaland he rules with xaq and is the rightful leader

sigh*the Negelle Adoon was not even considered by Farmaajo to attend the meeting lool

Sheikh

VIP
sigh*the Negelle Adoon was not even considered by Farmaajo to attend the meeting lool

Laandheere Reer Guuri owner of Jubaland is his own man he and Farmaajo are two diff ppl what's the connection you are connecting them with? Its bc they're both laandheere MX? Man Moalimu and Farmaajo have you on ropes and Farmaajo is the President of Somalia not MX :deadrose:

Laandheere Reer Guuri owner of Jubaland is his own man he and Farmaajo are two diff ppl what's the connection you are connecting them with? Its bc they're both laandheere MX? Man Moalimu and Farmaajo have you on ropes and Farmaajo is the President of Somalia not MX :deadrose:

You are weird man. You’ve been repeating the same sentence for 10 years now!!

The problem is how do you import or export goods from gedo ?

It’s either through Kenya (mandeera) or through kismayo.

Both are hostile to gedo. I would therefore say listen either get madobe out and if not we need a long lasting solution.

Gedo can’t raise without a stable port and the only port that makes sense is kismayo.
I rather see Gedo business go through Xamar port or through mandeera like it is now. Connecting Gedo to the border markets rather towards Kismayo.
The distance to Kismayo is the same as xamar from Gedo. We could also use barawe, there is options. Gedo does not need Kismayo, its Kismayo that needs Gedo.

Trending