The Clan Militas Of Gedo

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Gedo aka the Green Valley of Jubaland my native state is not your business. Let's talk about the terrorist Dhuxuleyste and his ragtag child Mlitia aka the weak RKB hiding under the Kikuyu bunker with Kikuyus

Gedo aka the Green Valley of Jubaland my native state is not your business. Let's talk about the terrorist Dhuxuleyste and his ragtag child Mlitia aka the weak RKB hiding under the Kikuyu bunker with Kikuyus

The RKB was long dissolved. We have moved from the ERA of civil war and chaos. We know Have Darawiishta And JSF leading the fight to free Jubaland and have a fair and inclusive state. The Unukleh Mentally belongs and ends in xamar!

1594021475463.gif

If this is true why dont madoobe milita come to Gedo? Should be a easy thing but he cant without being welcomed by bullets. Madoobe will remain in Kismayo for the next 4 years without achiving anything. Gedo is offlimit, middle jubba and parts of lower jubba is controlled by alshabab.

If this is true why dont madoobe milita come to Gedo? Should be a easy thing but he cant without being welcomed by bullets. Madoobe will remain in Kismayo for the next 4 years without achiving anything. Gedo is offlimit, middle jubba and parts of lower jubba is controlled by alshabab.

Madoobe doesn’t need to come to the desert hole called Gedo. We give them 2 options either fall back in line or join SWS with their 4 tuulos. We will not waste our boys on unnecessary issues nor give a glance at those who say we are with the SFGand xamar today but we all know why!

@Sheikh where in gedo are you from ?

I am going back there for my annual 3 months stay.

It’s time we focus on building our state. Will report back. Wish me luck want to build a high quality construction company ( mainly cobble stones roads in baardheere and low cost value adding manufacturing sites.

The problem is how do you import or export goods from gedo ?

It’s either through Kenya (mandeera) or through kismayo.

Both are hostile to gedo. I would therefore say listen either get madobe out and if not we need a long lasting solution.

Gedo can’t raise without a stable port and the only port that makes sense is kismayo.

It’s time we focus on building our state. Will report back. Wish me luck want to build a high quality construction company ( mainly cobble stones roads in baardheere and low cost value adding manufacturing sites.

Boon stop hijacking my thread go make an own 1 sucking each other off.

Sheikh

VIP

@MrDeeni1 Mash'Allah I the Sheikh is from Kismayo, Garbaharey and Beled Hawo. That's needed shit we need to even further develop the 2nd largest region in Somalia aka Gedo the Green Valley of Jubaland the largest Gobol of Jubaland where it has the most districts and MPs by default of the massive lands we own in our native state Jubaland. In'Sha'Allah fam :salute: put your dough well worth into Beled Hawo business is booming and also invest in Luuq Ganaane and Baardheere as well. Garbaharey is gonna be a gateway city

Both are hostile to gedo. I would therefore say listen either get madobe out and if not we need a long lasting solution.

Gedo can’t raise without a stable port and the only port that makes sense is kismayo.

the Kismayo question is long over. If you are smart make deals with your neighbor who your children go to school in Mandera and also which food and other materials pass through**

Sheikh

VIP

We got our options with our port Kismayo. The terrorist is gonna get lynched he knows the mandate and he isn't gonna survive

Sheikh

VIP
Madoobe doesn’t need to come to the desert hole called Gedo. We give them 2 options either fall back in line or join SWS with their 4 tuulos. We will not waste our boys on unnecessary issues nor give a glance at those who say we are with the SFGand xamar today but we all know why!

Your 2 tuulos are the minority in my native state Jubaland. Gedo is the heartland the mainbase homebase region of Jubaland the Green Valley of Jubaland. Why you keep mentioning Xamar? Kkkk your lands are Qabridahar and Garissa niimaan baa leh Jubaland

**** stop hijacking my thread go make an own 1 sucking each other off.

Brother your right they haven’t received wages because they are not part of ARMY.

These are clan militia untrained and undisciplined. Just because they have allied with the government does not make them reliable partners.

Secondly gedo is extremely poor. The corruption of the leaders is extremely high as the little they do get goes directly into their pockets.

Trending