The Chinese are everywhere...

They've taken over the universities, I went to London and they were everywhere, soon they will be your neighbors. China is exporting their overpopulation problems to the rest of the world. They even illegally catch fish in faraway continents and countries.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
They've taken over the universities, I went to London and they were everywhere, soon they will be your neighbors. China is exporting their overpopulation problems to the rest of the world. They even illegally catch fish in faraway continents and countries.
I hope they come to somalia but only females can because we need to boost our iq, remember, indoyaars are good at calculus:mjlaugh:

We need to have an indoyar clan, our iq can go from 68 to Atleast 101 :mjkkk:

King Of The World
Screenshot_20220118-223640_Chrome.jpg

They're hong kongers and there's so many all of a sudden it wasn't like this 2 years ago it would be rare to spot an indooyar.

Its apart of their global strategy. Dominate the world with their sheer population.
Their birth rate is below replacement rate, meaning their population is shrinking in comparison to the world. In the next 30 years, two-thirds of global population growth will be in Africa. The future is black:shaq:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Their birth rate is below replacement rate, meaning their population is shrinking in comparison to the world. In the next 30 years, two-thirds of global population growth will be in Africa. The future is black:shaq:
I really wonder what will happen when most countries are "developed" and hit below replacement level birth-rates. There will be no more using immigration to give off the illusion of "growth" like in the West and the Gulf states. Why mass tahriib to Germany if you're comparable to them living and work standards wise? Shit should get really interesting once this demographic issue surfaces with a globally old population and they've used up all the fossil fuels along with all the rare metals & minerals or at least reached a point where the ROI for extracting such things will not be worth it. Global capitalism might just buckle?

I really wonder what will happen when most countries are "developed" and hit below replacement level birth-rates. There will be no more using immigration to give off the illusion of "growth" like in the West and the Gulf states. Why mass tahriib to Germany if you're comparable to them living and work standards wise? Shit should get really interesting once this demographic issue surfaces with a globally old population and they've used up all the fossil fuels along with all the rare metals & minerals or at least reached a point where the ROI for extracting such things will not be worth it. Global capitalism might just buckle?
Global capitalism will buckle once AI reaches maturity to enable a fully automated communism type of economy/society that will solve every problem from fossil fuels/energy, food, and health care.

Trending