The Chinese are everywhere...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They've taken over the universities, I went to London and they were everywhere, soon they will be your neighbors. China is exporting their overpopulation problems to the rest of the world. They even illegally catch fish in faraway continents and countries.

Do u blame them? They want what u want-- freedom and individualism respected
1642571370488.png

I hope they come to somalia but only females can because we need to boost our iq, remember, indoyaars are good at calculus:mjlaugh:

We need to have an indoyar clan, our iq can go from 68 to Atleast 101 :mjkkk:
Which part of the world are u at? Chinese are already in Somalia & have been here.. They are even licensed by Som govt to do fishing, offer training and capacity building & offer consultancy plus more legal as well illegal business..

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Their birth rate is below replacement rate, meaning their population is shrinking in comparison to the world. In the next 30 years, two-thirds of global population growth will be in Africa. The future is black:shaq:

Future is gonna be interesting

View attachment 212454

Its estimated that chinese population could actually halve in the next 45 years :lolbron:

These people will be relegated back irrelevancy kkk the day can’t could not come sooner

Likewise europeans will face massive population decline and rising median age. Its estimated that the median age will be 49 years in the EU by 2050 https://www.europarl.europa.eu/side...20080414FCS26499+0+DOC+PDF+V0//EN&language=EN

Africas population is certainly going to double in 30 years kkkk especially subsaharan Africa. The latter half of the century will be black:banderas:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Which part of the world are u at? Chinese are already in Somalia & have been here.. They are even licensed by Som govt to do fishing, offer training and capacity building & offer consultancy plus more legal as well illegal business..
:damnmusic:

I really wonder what will happen when most countries are "developed" and hit below replacement level birth-rates. There will be no more using immigration to give off the illusion of "growth" like in the West and the Gulf states. Why mass tahriib to Germany if you're comparable to them living and work standards wise? Shit should get really interesting once this demographic issue surfaces with a globally old population and they've used up all the fossil fuels along with all the rare metals & minerals or at least reached a point where the ROI for extracting such things will not be worth it. Global capitalism might just buckle?
I think most African and other third world countries with reach below replacement level well before the are developed.They will become like Eastern Europe hit by a double whammy of a below replacement rate and emigration.
Though it would be interesting to see countries compete for migrants.

Kratos

Sonder
I knew that it was a problem when I saw Chinese people in a dusty tuulo in Somalia of all places lol, on the way from Bosaso to Garowe

GemState

36/21
VIP
I knew that it was a problem when I saw Chinese people in a dusty tuulo in Somalia of all places lol, on the way from Bosaso to Garowe
saw a Chinese guy helping build a small factory in legit muh tuulo like a month ago, these guys really are everywhere