The Case for Mixing with Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible idea :O27GWRK:

Half Somalis rarely identify with being Somali and the people who marry out tend to be the self haters who don't like being Somali and that's why they don't want to produce Somali kids. Half Somalis aren't really Somali, they tend to connect more their more dominant side ie white, black, Chinese or Arab etc they won't fix Somalia. :uCkf6mf:

Who cares that they are irreligious? What has that done for us so far? I'm trying to break this vicious cycle and you're basically telling me I might succeed.

Okay. Let’s put aside their religiosity or lack thereof for a second. I’m telling you from personal experience. These people have not affinity or affection for Somali people. The only Somali person in their lives is generally their Somali parent. Who is self hating or distant from the culture themselves. They see themselves as biracials (half black and half white) and see their nationality as the country of their birth.

You are hoping to be “saved” by people who do not give fcuk about you, your culture and your country of origin. Sorry.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Okay. Let’s put aside their religiosity or lack thereof for a second. I’m telling you from personal experience. These people have not affinity or affection for Somali people. The only Somali person in their lives is generally their Somali parent. Who is self hating or distant from the culture themselves. They see themselves as biracials (half black and half white) and see their nationality as the country of their birth.

You are hoping to be “saved” by people who do not give fcuk about you, your culture and your country of origin. Sorry.
Okay. But what happens to Somalia if this happens en masse? What effect do you think this will have? Tell me what you think happens to Somalia if a majority of Somalis married out and their kids became distant from Somali culture.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Half Somalis rarely identify with being Somali and the people who marry out tend to be the self haters who don't like being Somali and that's why they don't want to produce Somali kids. Half Somalis aren't really Somali, they tend to connect more their more dominant side ie white, black, Chinese or Arab etc they won't fix Somalia. :uCkf6mf:
This doesn't happen on a large scale. Things would be different if it happens on a large scale. Sure some won't give a shit but there will be an influx of new ideas.

This doesn't happen on a large scale. Things would be different if it happens on a large scale. Sure some won't give a shit but there will be an influx of new ideas.

What makes you think they'll be smarter than we are? You talk about them like they're X-Men. All Somalia needs is law and order to thrive. We're already building and rebuilding universities and Somalis back home are desperate for an education. We just need peace and investment not mixed race half Somalis.

I absolutely agree. True words indeed!

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What makes you think they'll be smarter than we are? You talk about them like they're X-Men. All Somalia needs is law and order to thrive. We're already building and rebuilding universities and Somalis back home are desperate for an education. We just need peace and investment not mixed race half Somalis.
I'm just throwing this out there. Anything. I can't wait till 2094

I agree based on observing the types of ajnabi's that you all are reproducing with.

Lakweenisha, He Who Stole Red Feather and Rufus will bring glory to the Somali name.

:fittytousand:

@ArchBishopofAtheism Teach me how to troll like this, your really out here giving people dhiigkar
It's very easy man; just play the devil's advocate for things that make you miserable.

Here's how to do it: go to a white nationalist site or alt-right twitter, after you're done crying because of their racist antics...just take their arguments and bring them to SomaliSpot where you can share the misery.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Somalia has been the prime example of a failed state for nearly 3 decades and in that time we couldn't find enough innovators to help get back on our feet. We've become synonymous with pirates and terrorists and unfortunately there's a bit of truth to that. All the while, we've clung on to "culture" and "tradition" without reaping much of a reward--what has "dhaqanka" and "diinta" done to solve our problems?

I think a major course correction is needed. Things will not get worse from here on. There's only room to improve. No need to be cautious or cling on to tradition. Let's marry out en masse and see what happens. Whatever that happens as a result of this, I guarantee you it cannot be worse than what we have. We will have people from a wide range of backgrounds and the intelligence pool will be diversified. There will be unique ideas on how to tackle problems. The only potential downside is that our race will look like this
View attachment 33697View attachment 33698View attachment 33699
But then again we currently look like this
View attachment 33701
So it's about even. For those about to call me a self-hater, understand that things will not get better on their own.
We've tried everything. We can't wait until 2144 for some magic. This is a hail Mary shot but it is absolutely warranted.

Haters gonna hate but I support you lets make this plan possible

Libaxaad bad tahay. :salute:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
When was Somali every synonymous with Islam? we've had a sky god called Waaq we've been a lot of shit but we are never synonymous with one religion

Somalia has been the prime example of a failed state for nearly 3 decades and in that time we couldn't find enough innovators to help get back on our feet. We've become synonymous with pirates and terrorists and unfortunately there's a bit of truth to that. All the while, we've clung on to "culture" and "tradition" without reaping much of a reward--what has "dhaqanka" and "diinta" done to solve our problems?

I think a major course correction is needed. Things will not get worse from here on. There's only room to improve. No need to be cautious or cling on to tradition. Let's marry out en masse and see what happens. Whatever that happens as a result of this, I guarantee you it cannot be worse than what we have. We will have people from a wide range of backgrounds and the intelligence pool will be diversified. There will be unique ideas on how to tackle problems. The only potential downside is that our race will look like this
View attachment 33697View attachment 33698View attachment 33699
But then again we currently look like this
View attachment 33701
So it's about even. For those about to call me a self-hater, understand that things will not get better on their own.
We've tried everything. We can't wait until 2144 for some magic. This is a hail Mary shot but it is absolutely warranted.
I would rather we all worship Satan. Get outta here you must be ajnabi troll to suggest such a thing, the reason for the lack of progress is that we have a shit education system back home. Yet the first thing your inferior brain can think of is marry a pigskin or ape human hybrid. You do so please just leave us out of this mixing crap you could be one of george soros's paid shills for all i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.